Andyf Remapping In Aberdeen

Folks we are looking to get AndyF up to map a couple of cars locally around the 12th November. This is in accordance with the GB currently ongoing.

At present we have 3 takers, Me, PowerJunkie and DuncATR so we just need 1 more to make it worth while to get Andy up for 2 days. There will be an additional charge getting Andy up and this will be confrimed once we have another taker etc.

Cheers

Marc

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont need a full remap but I might get Andy to switch off the fuel cut on the overun to get some pop ' bang action !

Is it possible to have :-

1) full blown high boost map with ....

2) full blown high boost map with pop' bang enabled

i.e. 1 & 2 on a swithable map at the expense of losing the low boost economy map ?

Cheers

Cal

I dont need a full remap but I might get Andy to switch off the fuel cut on the overun to get some pop ' bang action !

Is it possible to have :-

1) full blown high boost map with ....

2) full blown high boost map with pop' bang enabled

i.e. 1 & 2 on a swithable map at the expense of losing the low boost economy map ?

Cheers

Cal

Sure is Cal ;)

I'm sure Andy could fit you in on one of the days to do this :guinness:

this "should" suit me ok , could you make it closer to the 24th as ill be pulling strings to be home for then anyway for the trackday at knockers

Dunk don't think we could push it till then, Mark's (Power Junkie) car is going to be finished about the 10th and needs to be mapped soon after, and Russell is away on the 20th.

Think you will find that Andy will only do 3 cars in one visit chaps :D unless he has an over night stay

Who says he isn't....................it's not like I am lacking a spare room or 3! Even got space on the drive for all the cars to be mapped!

I might take the last space on his remap list................................ if my cams and shimless buckets are ready in time!

Russell

Anytime from the 1st to 21st of November suits me guys and i'm a definate.

The car isn't ready now but should be all but ready by the end of the month. It will just need the turbo and injectors fitting which is less than a days work.

Let me know if you can fit me in as like i say, i'm a definite if you can.

lol read the thread man! ;):DB)

I did, I spoke to Andy a couple of days ago so I should know what he is able to do.

Just read my original post :P:D

"At present we have 3 takers, Me, PowerJunkie and DuncATR so we just need 1 more to make it worth while to get Andy up for 2 days."

Guys DuncATR suggested that we make sure Russell has time to fit all the bits etc. So for those of us that are getting him to do work on their cars before the mapping need to PM me with exactly what is getting done etc so we can get a schedule of work sorted so that Russell can sort himself out.

Cheers

Marc

Wow, wow, easy now.........don't put me down for a full blown map. I only 20 mins of Andy's time to fore on the pop' bang. This can be done stationary me finks

I will speak to Andy first but please take my name off the list as I dont need a remap

Thanks

CGS

Cal shut the stable door mate, I'm not stupid. I am just putting the names down of the people that need something done. I have already asked those involved to PM me with their requirements, I'll speak to Andy, no point every man and his dog calling him about the same thing.

I called this morning but you must have been out, I'll try again.

Cal shut the stable door mate, I'm not stupid. I am just putting the names down of the people that need something done. I have already asked those involved to PM me with their requirements, I'll speak to Andy, no point every man and his dog calling him about the same thing.

I called this morning but you must have been out, I'll try again.

settle pettle :D