Items For Colin.mcrae Raffle. Santa Pod.

Hi all S.I.D.C. I will be bring some items that have had signed by MotorSport Driver from Brands Hatch.

All item will be Raffled of and all money will be going to a Charity of Colin Mcrae's Family choice.

Prize 1

The item are x1 Fomula Ford slik tyre used on the day straight of the car signed by 9 of the Fomula Ford Drivers + x1 W.T.C.C (World Touring Car Championship) Cap signed by Varoius GT porcher and GT drivers.

Prize 2

x1 W.T.C.C cap signed by most of the W.T.C.C Drivers + x1 S.I.D.C. cap signed by GT porsher and GT & James Tompson( B.T.C.C & W.T.C.C) Driver.

Prize 3

x1 W.T.C.C cap signed by varoius GT porsher & GT drivers.

A set of 5 raffle tickets will be £2. Please come over and see me for tickets and i will have all the items with me on Sunday so you can see what you will get. A list of some of the Drivers that signed items for me.

Raffle will be done at 1pm at the sidc main stand.

Remember this is all for a good reason so Give with your heart.

I went to Brands Hatch all this weekend for the W.T.C.C ( World touring car champership) They had GT racing and Porcher GT racing and fomula masters racing and fomula Ford, Classic Touring Cars there. I say this as i got alot of Drivers ( most of the WTCC ) to sign a Slick Tyre they used on Fomula Ford and a S.I.D.C cap and 3 other WTCC caps

all signed. Some of the Drivers were = ANDY PRIAULX ( WTCC champion) JORG MULLER ( BTCC/WTCC chapion) JAMES TOMPSON ( BTCC chapion) and COLIN TURKINGTON (BTCC/WTCC ) and Fomula Ford and GT drivers among other.

Thanks all again for your help. ;)