400 BHP

Ok brains started ticking about a wee winter project.

Happy with 315 bhp but 400 now thats a thought [:o]

So what would i need to acheive this and how much is it gonna cost me ?

Currentley i'm stuck as my injectors are nearly maxxed out and the scoobyecu chip won't allow me to add any more mods so i'm thinking :

Bigger turbo

Fmic or large top mount

Remappable ecu

Headers & uppipe

Injectors

Remap

Up rated clutch

If i go ahead it would be after selling the kwacker so budget could stretch to £3/4 k

So what have i missed ?

Would internals and gearbox take it ?

Answers on a postcard plz

Steve

I know but it just aint bike weather in this country, i aint even got it motd and it ran out last month.

Only problem is what if that aint enough ??????[:^)]

tbh Steve I thought about selling the bike too to fund mods to the Forester[:$] as it aint got used nearly enough this year BUT, I know if i get shot the weather will improve and I'll wish I had kept it!

Oh aye, and mines due its mot in the next three weeks too[:o]

No wife at the mo and don't do overdrafts or credit cards so it menas handing over my own hard earned cash which although its difficult seems to happen all 2 easily and often with scoobys.

Forgot to add the shiny bits like

Lightweight pulleys

Re coated manifold

Samco hoses

etc etc

Internals should cope but of the ones i've seen didn't last too long as they were used hard (although i may just be remembering the unlucky ones). Box won't last long either. The later boxes from v5 on are stronger but playsatan had his at the limit with 410 bhp.

20g, bigger injectors, fmic, pfc and avcr should see you there. Should get all that for 2k.

Forgot to add, i regreted selling my R6 even though i only did around 500 miles the last year of ownership. Now got a zx6r, not the quickest or sharpest bike out there but it's great. Now i would rather have a slightly less powerful scoob and a bike.

Z1000...i'm selling my 400+ Owen Development Garret Turbo soon with the exhaust soon but not sure if the exhaust would fit tho.

How much you after for the turbo peter ? pm me if you prefer.

Just leaving the exhaust as is asi'm already fully decatted.

For intercooler you'll be far better off with a front mount, iirc a v5 top mount is good for around 320 to 350. i don't know if you could acheive 400 on one but it would definately be easier to get there with the front mount.

Johnny

Looks like its a FMIC then. Any recomendations ?

Steve