Whats my car worth - 03-plate Blobeye WRX

As above.

Car was first registered in March 2003 and I am the third owner on the V5 (S&S registered it as they used it as a demo car for a month before the 1st proper owner bought it).

Car has done approx 43,500 miles and is MOT'd until end of March 2008. Tax only has 2 months to go though.

Full dealer service history (S&S and Ian Grieve) + 2 interim 5K oil & filter changes @ Hypertech.

Paid £3.50 online for a Glass valuation and it came back with a figure WAY below what I was expecting.

For reference, Eden Subaru in Fife have (or did have last week when I last checked) a March 03 Red Blobeye WRX with 43K on the clock for £11,995. It's got the PPP kit fitted though, but otherwise looks completely standard.

Cheers in advance for the opinions.

oobster

Well I don't want to post up what Glass says as if I do decide to sell it on here then folk might say "You said Glass valued it at XXX".

I found a guy over on SNet advertising his red blobeye WRX, standard apart from the PPP and it's a March 03 car as well, but with 60K on the clock and he's wanting £9.5K.

If I was selling then the car would be going 'as is' - i.e with all mods. Plus the spare set of 18's, and all the other standard bits i've got lying around. Only thing i'd be keeping would be the reg. plate.  

Realistic prices are £8k trade-in at best and private sale £10k tops due to condition.  You could price it higher but may need to wait a while - not something you really want to do with cars as they never reap the investment.

Good luck if you do sell - there will be a buyer out there who will appreciate the condition and care.

Brian [:o]