F.T.A.O Sam ( Mrs Bailey)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yum Yum, may give him a call, difficult though not know how much mine will cost to get through the MOT (assuming it is capable of passing at all).

Must get that sorted, until then, I won't know what's in the bank and how much I might get for the FTO

Thanks for looking though mate

no probs.......................just browsing in the for sale sections and came across by accident....................but as this is local and the letters on the number plate were the same as mine just the numbers different I can guess who imported it for him

Looks like there could be a few about then.

Must get mine sorted and on the market, double quick time

tommoro wont be quick enough............................lol lol

Trouble is I just don't get time to sort my car out, work work work work work work

(work=forum)

Darren is at home - get him to sort it lol

Ah now you reach the centre of the issue.  For him to get the right quotes etc on my car, he needs to take it to the appropriate places.  That means, yep you guessed it, I take his dearly beloved Scoobie to work with me.

He'd be in rehab before 11:00am, the withdrawal would be too much to handle

Have been trawling the websites, and found are rather nice WRX STi, high milage, couple of scrapes on the bumper (all the best have those - hey Ed !!?) but I only do about 2k miles a year.  Would Darren hate me if I got a STi before him.....

.... me thinks so lol

Astras are awful, I agree.  Once you have passed I'll get you out on the track and teach you to heal and toe [6]

The only reason you would heal and toe is cause you drive an automatic. lol

Mrs B have you got the Scooby bug and are going to buy one???????????????

I wouldent doubt women drivers for a minuet!

My Bmw was a Auto and that was fun to drive with Broken ABS and Traction control,

But its surprising how easy it is to get a scooby sideways, as Parker and Mrs P could voutch for me on Sunday afternoon lol. [:D]