Smoking

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second that - Keep it up mate....

....Just considering giving em up as well, we can be give up smoking buddies.

use each other as a punch bag lol

Sorry bud....

....I have my wife for that. lol

DIsclaimer: I have never or would never even consider raising my hand to a lady or even my wife.

I second that - Keep it up mate....

....Just considering giving em up as well, we can be give up smoking buddies.

use each other as a punch bag lol

Sorry bud....

....I have my wife for that. lol

DIsclaimer: I have never or would never even consider raising my hand to a lady or even my wife.

pmsl.......................you have made me cough now now laughing pmsl

illness gave me the kick start mate - otherwise I would probably would have been stood next to you - however now I have got going its only the thought of me looking stupid by going back to them that keeps me going..............................anyway isnt smoking in a bus shelter now illeagel lol

lol - oh so true...................they only start complaining when they start coughing lol....................tbh at the mo dont feel any better for it...............got a bit of a chest infection still thus getting sugar out of the cupboard is like running a marathon thus another boot up the arse for keeping on giving up...........mind you pay day soon so wonder whether I will feel the difference that way?

keep at it guys, if I can be of any assistance or help. I gave up 7 years ago when I met Vix.

A good help is to find a distraction therapy, i.e. I used to eat refresher sweets instead of a smoke, take about the same time as a smoke.

lol - oh so true...................they only start complaining when they start coughing lol....................tbh at the mo dont feel any better for it...............got a bit of a chest infection still thus getting sugar out of the cupboard is like running a marathon thus another boot up the arse for keeping on giving up...........mind you pay day soon so wonder whether I will feel the difference that way?

Should be taking the medication then! if it is giving you a reaction then see the quack!