santa pod(japshow) with pics

how do folks

was a great day in the way of meeting people and catching up with others

although the weather kinda spoiled the day however not as much as the fact that cos we won best club stand at the ptm show ment we wernt eligable to win it today???????

HOW VERY DARE THEY

anyhow one thing i loved about today being my first rainy meet, it never washed any smiles away with it, and when the results for show any shine were being announced we had a SIDC audiance that cheered and clapped to every winner, congratulations to each and everyone of you, it was well deserved in every case, top job

so here we go the pics, i must send my appolgies as i did not aticipate as many cars going early so missed the chance of getting all the snaps in, but here are the ones i did take, i took the chance to do a few photoshops aswell, enjoy folks and will see you all soon

SS851316.jpg

SS851314.jpg

SS851315.jpg

SS851311.jpg

SS851307.jpg

SS851310.jpg

SS851309.jpg

SS851308.jpg

SS851304.jpg

SS851303.jpg

SS851302.jpg

DSC01155.jpg

DSC01151.jpg

DSC01153.jpg

DSC01154.jpg

SS851306.jpg

sory folks thats all i got, heres me specials

DSC01157.jpg

DSC01156.jpg

SS851307copy.jpg

DSC01155copy.jpg

SS851306copy.jpg

thanks all for a great day

craigy

These following pics will keep all happy who did not go on saturday ... (It only rained at 4.30 pm) and I had a few runs on the track ... A couple of pics 4 u ...

DSCN0157.jpg" mce_src="DSCN0157.jpg">

DSCN0156.jpg" mce_src="DSCN0156.jpg">

DSCN0148.jpg" mce_src="DSCN0148.jpg">

** AND THIS ONE - OFFICALLY THS """ SLOWEST """" CAR OF THE DAY ON SATURDAY - - MY MATE ROY - HeHe - hAVE A LOOK AT MY YOU TUBE - IT IS VERY FUNNY

DSCN0152.jpg" mce_src="DSCN0152.jpg">

Yep - took me a couple of months to fill in form - (slow at writing) - but got there in the end - I do miss the wagon they have their own look - would have been fun to have both cars - one for day use - one weekend - but i do not have lots of money - well I dont now with the newer STI - [:S]

err maybe!!!!lol dont blame u, i see the cost slightly rising with not many people complaining on the forums, i think last i put in was 100.5p/L and knowing the queses at tring road i just drive to another one, cant be bothered with all that waiting!!!!Lol

steve