Hawkeye photoshoot photos - 56k users, got a spare hour?

fancy doing the same shoot for classic owners? [;)]

Good idea, you can get one of those cameras on a wooden stand where you put a big blanket over your head and fire the massive flash like an explosion is going off in your hand! LOL couldn't resist. Nice pics Neil.

Lol.  John  [;)]

All cars are looking well. Alan good to see yours is still shining well have you done anything with it since i was down?

Naw Iain, no polishing just the odd wash. Still amazing after a wash - the detailing you did was an excellent job.

Was good to meet 4hero spooks and Rosie although we met Rosie at knockers one time, both top blokes and blokess BTW  [Y]

Pics are excellent.

fancy doing the same shoot for classic owners? [;)]
Good idea, you can get one of those cameras on a wooden stand where you put a big blanket over your head and fire the massive flash like an explosion is going off in your hand! LOL couldn't resist. Nice pics Neil.

i'm laughing my head off Mr.Welsh[:@] 

Thanks y'all, would have been better if we had more time, damn security guards [:@] [;)]

Classics, have a think for a location, there's a great antique place in edinburgh, or an ever better scrap metal location I can think of?

[:P] kidding, I'll see what can be done.. Any more for putting your name down for a shoot, or should I start another thread?

Thanks y'all, would have been better if we had more time, damn security guards [:@] [:D]

Classics, have a think for a location, there's a great antique place in edinburgh, or an ever better scrap metal location I can think of?

[:D] kidding, I'll see what can be done.. Any more for putting your name down for a shoot, or should I start another thread?

aye yer funny Neil[:P],anyway how about some nice rally stage/forestry type photoshoot locations for "PROPER" Subarus,none of that poncey ,shiny building sh1t for us mate.[;)]