End Of Summer Drive Out..?

I'm thinking, as I'm sure many of you are as well, that we should meet up and make the most of the weather before winter kicks in properly - was thinking Sunday 10th Oct, say 11:30?

Thought we could meet up in Kidlington and then same route as we've done before - Blenheim > Charlbury > Leafield > Fulbrook > Burford That way if anyone fancies a drink or something to eat, there's opportunity at both ends as well as mid-way at the Bird in Hand and the start/finish are both on the A40 so it's easy enough to get to/from wherever you are ;)

post-17245-1285332022.png

Link to Map

We've done the same run a few times in the past and with the mix of roads and surfaces, it's always been a really enjoyable run...

So, who's up for it?

01. Stu

01. Stu

02. Bakerzone + 1

03. Myles

Please bear in mind the usual stipulation stands; if the wife is working. More importantly, I am getting absolutely destroyed the day before at a 40th birthday BBQ so we will se. Treat me as a provisional yes please.

A good start after only an hour! ;)

...just to add, the meets are for you guys so if another date suits, please do speak up (yes Matty, I know midweek works better for you! :))

I just got my on call covered for this date, hope it doesnt change, but if it does I can see what can be done...

Rich

Fantastic drive out! Thanks for coming along Rich, was good to catch up and fantasic to see the new scoob in action, she's gorgeous!

Vimmy, was that you we passed up by Kindligton airport? By the time I registered you were already crossing the roundabout.

Hi Stu, yeah it was me and the family pootling around the backroads to Bicester for some retail therapy, there's some fine and empty roads around these parts :) It was funny I was saying to the wife oh its....Stu...and couldn't get my hand/brain to function in time to waive. I spotted it was you with the red rim, no funny laughs please, it makes the car stand out a good bit old chap. I managed a wee wave to the guy having trouble keeping up with you on the roundabout :) Looks like you guys were having a blast :)

Hi Stu, yeah it was me and the family pootling around the backroads to Bicester for some retail therapy, there's some fine and empty roads around these parts :) It was funny I was saying to the wife oh its....Stu...and couldn't get my hand/brain to function in time to waive. I spotted it was you with the red rim, no funny laughs please, it makes the car stand out a good bit old chap. I managed a wee wave to the guy having trouble keeping up with you on the roundabout :) Looks like you guys were having a blast :)

Stu,

It was good, shame there wasn't more of us it would have been better, but what can you do....

Lets have another one, we could see if any of the other groups want to join or we can see if they have anything on that we can attend.

Track day:

Need to sort that out, if you spot anything that i dont see can you let me know as i would like to join in the next one.

Vimmy,

It wasn't a case of having trouble keeping up, i forgot where i was and when i always get to that round about i turn left, its the way to get to Cotwolds Subaru, my mind thought i should have been going that way, i even indicated but then thought, "what are you doing" and then carried on to catch Stu back up.

Edited by bakerzone

Stu,

It was good, shame there wasn't more of us it would have been better, but what can you do....

Lets have another one, we could see if any of the other groups want to join or we can see if they have anything on that we can attend.

Track day:

Need to sort that out, if you spot anything that i dont see can you let me know as i would like to join in the next one.

Vimmy,

It wasn't a case of having trouble keeping up, i forgot where i was and when i always get to that round about i turn left, its the way to get to Cotwolds Subaru, my mind thought i should have been going that way, i even indicated but then thought, "what are you doing" and then carried on to catch Stu back up.

Sorry Rich, I was only pulling your leg matey :) I'm not one to criticise any one's car by any means :) I know what you men though, every time I'm in Witney the car always pulls towards Hailey, its second home..the car even has its own private parking slot there :)

I wouldn't mind coming along to the next one, work depending :(

Cheers,

Col

Vimmy,

Sorry i know you were pulling my leg :occasion14: mine will be going that way again next week,, more nice parts to be fitted :thumbup:

gc8-r

Umm, it may have been a few weeks ago, popped in there for some cleaning products, normally park right down the end out of the way, where were you?