Fuel Consumption

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I filled up with fuel on Monday 45 litres, as of today I have covered 100miles and currently have 3/4 of a tank left.

It is all down to me driving like im driving Miss Daisey. LOL

Nothing unusual there then darren pmsl!

Ha Ha..... very funny. [:D]

I filled up with fuel on Monday 45 litres, as of today I have covered 100miles and currently have 3/4 of a tank left.

It is all down to me driving like im driving Miss Daisey. LOL

Nothing unusual there then darren pmsl!

Ha Ha..... very funny. [:D]

Yep sure is - mind you you should have seen ed's driving on way home from tatton park!

Well my new hobby is driving extremely slowly and annoying people behind..........

It works really well when you come up to a set of traffic lights and just as they turn red accelerate through it thus leaving your queue of traffic that you collected fuming at lights.

How I see it is that if its good enough for Sunday drivers its good enough for me. LOL

does everyone else get the problem of chavs always wanted to race you......i never bother and let them scream off in there 1.1 saxos...

If im sat at a red light and get a chav to the side of me what I tend to do is quickly surge forward a few feet and stop again, their reaction 99% of the time is to floor it and they are usually over the white line before they realise that the lights are still on a red.

Disclaimer: If you try this make sure you dont have anyone behind as they may react the same - I cannot be held responsible for any injury or damage resulting from a rear end shunt that may be caused to you, your passengers and your vehicle. Please be a sensible motorist........PARKER1. LOL

[:D]Well topped up 20quid Sunday night 1/2 tank. Drive to work and back all week, even been to mc donalds a couple of times (Hengrove leasure park, Black castle(Brislington/avonmeads) and Drove around alittle bit.

Now its Thursday and i got to say im just on the 1/4tank mark [:D]

Im impressed!!!!!