• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see you still havnt lost it ed, The whoring that is. lol [;)]

Steve - hello squire...............................are you lost? lol

Hello young ed.[:D

Think I took a right instead of left. lol

Getting the wife to clean the car eh? Pipe and slippers were on all week then? lol

Nice to see you still havnt lost it ed, The whoring that is. lol [;)]

Steve - hello squire...............................are you lost? lol

Hello young ed.[:D

Think I took a right instead of left. lol

Getting the wife to clean the car eh? Pipe and slippers were on all week then? lol

Hi steve,

Nope i offered cause i know it would be done properly! lol I even started under the bonnett as well - has taken 4 days so far!

How are you anyway?

Hi jaqui

Lol thought that might be the case, ed would chuck a bucket of water over the car and be back on here to get some more posting done lol. 4 days worth of cleaning? I do a days worth and that would be long enough. I take my hat off to you, takes alot of patience to do that much and i bet you get good results from it.

Im ok thanks, gutted to put my car up for sale but wanting to buy a house next year so she has to go, and I got to cope with a diesel fiesta to get around. I havnt seen your car recently, where can I find the pics? ed did say there on here somewhere. Hope everythings good with you?

Hi jaqui

Lol thought that might be the case, ed would chuck a bucket of water over the car and be back on here to get some more posting done lol. 4 days worth of cleaning? I do a days worth and that would be long enough. I take my hat off to you, takes alot of patience to do that much and i bet you get good results from it.

Im ok thanks, gutted to put my car up for sale but wanting to buy a house next year so she has to go, and I got to cope with a diesel fiesta to get around. I havnt seen your car recently, where can I find the pics? ed did say there on here somewhere. Hope everythings good with you?

Some times we need to sell items to get the more important things in life and we did this with our house over a year ago now. I wish you all the very best with the sale and hope you get a good price for it. Hope the house hunting goes well. You can always get another car later in the future. Which one? we have 2 scoobies now - one thats the original and very dead! and the new import wrx slag

Thanks jaqui, I needed to come to my senses and set my priorities right leaving the navy too so it has to be done. I do intend on getting another in a few years once the house and finances are in control again. Must be the new one then, poor old one, what happened to it?

Sometimes its needs us to look at the whole picture to get the priorities right but once its done a hugh relief is lifted and then you can get yourself on track again - I wish you all the very best with your new carreer. The old one is  awaiting a new gearbox as well as windscreen, brakes, calipers, radiotor etc - ed broke the gear box and its been standing around for a year now!