New comeover!

Hi Nick

I live in Crosby, but anywhere on this Island is not far from anywhere else LOL [:(]

As far as I am aware there is nothing major after Scoobyfest but we can always organise a meet, when you get here we can have a look at the motorsports calendar and get something sorted.

So whats bringing you over here mate?

Hi CupraDave

We've been planning coming to the island for over a year now - just been waiting to sell our house. We've moving for a better quality of life, friendly people, gorgeous countryside.. you know, the usual stuff! [:(]

ManxMinx

We'll look out for you!

You wont regret it mate, I have been here a little over 4 years now and love it

It is a much slower pace of life here (except when in the Scoob LOL) which is great if you have a quite laid back personality. I can understand why some people say they feel trapped here with the island being so small but for me the compactness is half the attraction, not to mention the fantastic people and the amazing driving roads we have here [:(]

So do you have work lined up already for when you get here? what is it you do?

Hi CupraDave

We've been planning coming to the island for over a year now - just been waiting to sell our house. We've moving for a better quality of life, friendly people, gorgeous countryside.. you know, the usual stuff! [;)]

ManxMinx

We'll look out for you!

Glad yer sorting things out Nick

Sorry but kept the plate an put it back on the Scooby!![:(]

See you when you get here and if you 'e' mail me at prouse@manx.net i will add you to the mailing list

Ta Ta

Richard

Thanks everyone, we're really looking forward to making our home on the island!

We found a pink pig - who did eventually bring us some luck!

Sorry I couldn't meet your price Richard, but it's probably for the best if your still scaring the wildlife in your Scoob!

A question for anyone.....

My warranty is just about to expire & Subaru have offered extended warranty at £510 for 1 year or £1126 for 2 years. Any suggestions pls?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there,

I'm a new comeover, just moved over two month ago, live in Ramsey, but my P1 is still in Dumfries.

But would like to come along to any meets planed, just for the crack!

Watch out for the yellow seven!

Cheers,

JBK

Hi there,

I'm a new comeover, just moved over two month ago, live in Ramsey, but my P1 is still in Dumfries.

But would like to come along to any meets planed, just for the crack!

Watch out for the yellow seven!

Cheers,

JBK

Welcome to the rock mate [:P] You have timed it right for scoobyfest and our major international rally in July. (Rally Isle of Man. ex Manx international) Its part of the British rally championship. Dates are on the forum somewhere. Have a look at the posts on scoobyfest etc to see what goes on. Richard our regional organiser will sort you out with info, when he gets time from filling vehicles with his petrol etc in Onchan.[;)]

Cheers , Graeme.

Welcome!!  At last we won't  be the only ones tavelling up from Ramsey for the meets! lol  You've proberbly seen my other half knocking around in our blue wrx uk300! he's a scruffy looking thing (my husband that is - the cars propper tidy! LOL) - you can't miss him! :D LOL

Look forward to meeting you!

xDx

Welcome!!  At last we won't  be the only ones tavelling up from Ramsey for the meets! lol  You've proberbly seen my other half knocking around in our blue wrx uk300! he's a scruffy looking thing (my husband that is - the cars propper tidy! LOL) - you can't miss him! :D LOL

Look forward to meeting you!

xDx

Sure Spoted the car a few times, had a close look one evening dureing practice week. It was parked just down from the hair pin.

Lovely motor, keeps it well.

Like I said my P1 is still over in Scotland in Dumfries, got the yellow treo here, Family car yellow Seat Leon TDI, Yellow VW Corrado G60 and my toy the yellow Dax Rush (lotus seven replica, AKA kit car)

Theres some serious hot metal on this rock.

Was out over the mountan yesterday evening while its still one way. It was almost quiet! Hardly any bikes, got the thumbs up from one, there not a bad lot, just mental!

Cheers,

JBK

Welcome to our little gang here on the rock

As i said to Nick, please 'e' mail me at prouse@manx.net and i will add you to my Manx Sidc mailing list for all thats going on

Next dates are July 18th to July 24th INCLUSIVE, we have 9 or 10 cars coming over as well as some peeps flying in for the BRC Rally Isle of man and the Manx Scoobyfest

Ta Ta

Richard