Motorfair Photos, Sunday.

What an excellent day, great weather [;)], great banter, great cars, what more can a man ask for. Well, maybe some sunshine [:'(]

Spooks and whoever else was involved in the organisation, you did a fantastic job, well done! The sausage/bacon rolls/Rosie's cake bar thing were amazing too [:P]

Anyhoo, here's a few pics for those who may have missed it: (If you can't be bothered to wait on them loading, view them on flickr)

Great looking setup, very professional.
496715454_9a81eae410_o.jpg 

Iain seemed to have turned into a microfibre cloth [:)]
496747599_69f29fdfe4_o.jpg 

wd40 to clean your wheels? whatever next, teflon?
496719070_bab141e05d_o.jpg

Stalker? Who? Me? [8-|]
496719264_a7d84ae90d_o.jpg

One of them Zonda things
496720612_eedb937036_o.jpg 

Shiny pipes, or is it induction pipes [:P]
496753905_41134d99a4_o.jpg

Mentally unstable Lamborghini driver.
496724810_21e792b0cb_o.jpg

Who are all these people, and why are they touching our cars? [6]
496755691_29979e864a_o.jpg

496755975_29153512b6_o.jpg

496756487_3815b87664_o.jpg 

First time I have seen drifting in the flesh, great fun indeedy!
496730608_a7cb885d7f_o.jpg

496729184_6b6743d892_o.jpg

^ nut job ^

496736060_ad813d3c89_o.jpg

496765037_4032f0fe0d_o.jpg 

There are a few more on my flickr account, although I have not finished sorting them all out yet.

Cheers,

Neil. 

Cool pics Neil.

A few thank you's to all that deserve it it. Firstly thanks to Rosie , for being Rosie, thanks to Paul for all the help organising this, wouldnt have been the same without ya,Tam and Brian for the heat and cooking facilities, John on saturday for the stunning RB320 and helpling the quote from somone "Oh you got one". Huge thanks for Marty, Grant and Imy for getting the borrowed marquee to us on time( and building it) for the weekend and Noel for getting it back to them. Big ta to Ian for helping out keeping the all cars clean on Sunday, Neil for taking stalker pics and keeping us laughing even after sitting in traffic for 50mins, Craig for those entertaining shots on Saturday.......  [:)]

Overall everyone made a great effort to make sure that SIDC was well represented, made us so professional looking not only in our display but our cars presentation. Banter was great and thanks to everyone chipping in we will have a few more members.

Guys and gals, your a credit to SIDC................... Take a bow, you deserve it.

Scott

Looks like a great weekend .

I wish I could have been , but someones got to keep the cogs of industry turning [:P]

How did 'jet-pack-man' fare ? I want to see pics of that nutter [:)]

Good to see the club stand showing some cracking cars , and some Scottish-scooby hospitality [C] .

Well-done to all involved [Y]

Al.

PS : John-S , Spooks , Paul , Del , indeed all R.O.s -

The 2 large white marquees are available for any SIDC events , just give myself , or any of the Glasgow regulars a shout to arrange to use them .

PPS : I have a banner in the boot of my car - it should have been at K/H [:$]

Despite the weather , it turned out to be a great day all round. Thanks to the 'chefs'  for the rolls, cheers too to scoobaroo for helping me fix my wayward headlight!!.

Another well organised sidc outing, [Y]

Brians still got his chamois out, as we speak lol[:P]

Good photos neil ( apart from the one wi me in).

NIce to meet everyone that i havnt met before,and those that i have. [:)]

cheers

iain 

oh and aint it bl**dy typical.... monday morning and the suns splittin the pavements. [:'(] 

Great photos Neil!!!

Also wanna thank everyone at SIDC for making my mum (Janette) and stepdad (Jimmy) welcome as I was going to come up myself in the car but mum wanted to come and get out of the house for a bit. Apart from the weather been typical scottish weather.

Many thanks to Spooks, PaulC and everyone again for a great day, even bigger thanks to Rosie your chocolate shortcake is amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Dougie C