Ecutek re mapping in the isle of man over the TT period

hi , i thought i would let you know i am over staying with friends over the TT period and would be available at some point to help the Manx owners go a little faster, just to give you all a bit of background i own pennine Subaru and we are based in hebden bridge, west Yorkshire. our core business is blueprinted engine building [all machining done in house] and as most of our engines need tuning due to upgrades etc,  we do quite a bit of re mapping. we have been repairing Subaru's for over fifteen years now and we have managed to keep a low profile no adds, magazines ,not even a web site [although our site should go live any time now]  so some of you may not of heard of us .i have been coming over to the island since 1992 to see good friends and family and of course the TT . i love it there you are all so lucky to have those roads ,anyway if i can help i will, so if anyone is interested please call the workshops on 01422 845007  and ask for chy  oh.. and if you have ever wondered what you get when you put a jet engine in a kart you might like to look at this www.jetkart.co.uk cheers chy