How Many Time's Have You Had This?

You're minding you're business at 4a.m when you get some 12 year old in a Clio or some other small car giving it large.Well that happened to me this morning on my way home from work.What do you do blow them away or just ignore them? I chose to ignore this one which wound him right up. It took from J3 of the M25 to Wainscott bypass before he gave up. What a TW*T!!!!!!

I had a pleb in a BMW at the lights the other day revving the car and looking across. I looked back and gave a little blip on the throttle edging the car forwards. The lights turned green, he booted off and I put my foot on the brake and just sat there, he looke like a right n o b. The wife and I were chuckling about it for ages after [;)]

I had a pleb in a BMW at the lights the other day revving the car and looking across. I looked back and gave a little blip on the throttle edging the car forwards. The lights turned green, he booted off and I put my foot on the brake and just sat there, he looke like a right n o b. The wife and I were chuckling about it for ages after [;)]

Nice one Dal i must try that sometime [H] although i don't get many trying to race me [8-)] maybe it's because i'm in my stealthy wagon [:)]

I had a pleb in a BMW at the lights the other day revving the car and looking across. I looked back and gave a little blip on the throttle edging the car forwards. The lights turned green, he booted off and I put my foot on the brake and just sat there, he looke like a right n o b. The wife and I were chuckling about it for ages after [:)]

Nice one Dal i must try that sometime [H] although i don't get many trying to race me [8-)] maybe it's because i'm in my stealthy wagon [:D]

It's not that.........it's cos it's silver and that's not the fastest colour [;)]

Dal, I love doing this to people at lights - especially people who are old enough to know better. It cheers me up no end.

Guest leebo77

- especially people who are old enough to know better.

Oi........bit less of 'the old people that should know better'........I'm one of them lol

LOL.  Calm down dear, it's only a commercial... [;)][:)]