WUZ Jnr showing her true colours

Whilst I agree the boots would look the dogs! - she's only allowed the babygrow because  a M8 bought it for her Christmas. Boots would never be allowed...................well maybe at a cost to me (read EXPENSIVE JEWELLRY as compensation!)

Wait till Angie finds out about the Cosworth thats about to appear on the driveway!

( I'm only home 5 1/2 months of the year and we now have: 1 Cosworth, 1 Scoob, 1 Range Rover...and Angie has an X3)

God, it's tough have to work abroad and survive on the poverty line :)

Russell

Marc - they work but I've just not had the time to reply in a nicey-nicey way as I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too pi$$ed off with things out here right now - AND TO TOP IT OFF, MY RELIEF AIN'T COMING TOMORROW SO I HAVE TO STAY!

Russell

ps I have a contact in the US that can sort you out with a set of those Prodrive wheels if you need some?

Marc - they work but I've just not had the time to reply in a nicey-nicey way as I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too pi$$ed off with things out here right now - AND TO TOP IT OFF, MY RELIEF AIN'T COMING TOMORROW SO I HAVE TO STAY!

Russell

ps I have a contact in the US that can sort you out with a set of those Prodrive wheels if you need some?

Nightmare mate, sorry to hear that.

Will speak to you Re wheels when you get back.