Sydney Autosalon Show

Could sum1 plz put them up as photos on the screen, as u can see from my posts above im crap with computers. Id also like to point out that these pics were the best of a bad bunch, most cars were all lairy coloured with chrome wheels and custom interiors and installs, very max power. Sum very nice machines ther tho (including the chick on the left wearing white shorts) She rules! this is my mates flickr page so plz excuse some of the captions. Also feel free to look at the rest of the pics from our travels, might not be much interest to most of u since u dont no me, but u might get a laugh at a few of them anyway.

Poor show from the scoobs and not a lot worth taking pictures of, food was crap to, roll on next year fror sum crail burgers! The best part of the show was all the scantilly clad chicks running around (no terrible scottish weather to contend with here, all hot bodies and bronzes t1ts). The pic of the black supra with huge turbo pulled 905bhp on the rollers, what a noise it made!

Cheers

Dan