got a prob

Haven't seen the bottom of a sti 5/6 spoiler but on the sti8 there are quite a few bolts, 4 long and 8 short from memory, which with a bit of persuasion will slide out. Bear with me....

Fitting the sti8 spoiler to the boot lid of my newage wrx..

Masked up the boot lid to avoid any scratching. 4 of the holes were common on the 2 spoilers, so I had an idea where it was going!. Slid out the long bolts so all the bolts were the same length and all would touch the masking tape when offered up to the boot. Then put a generous blob of paint on the bolts to mark out onto the tape where they would go and offered it up again. Just moved the bolts about until I had all locations covered (couldn't do all 12 at once cos I'd taken the long bolts out), then drilled away......[;)][:o]. Measured it several times to make sure before drilling, fitted first time, well happy[:D][H] And IMPORTANTLY replaced the rubber washers, top and bottom (to make sure), and it looked like it had had some sealant round the edge of the spoiler which had seen better days. Stuck on some draught excluder. No leaks either.