Whats Santa

Still trying to write a list for ed to go shopping this weekend but not having much luck.

I know i have got my main gift from him and its a big one but  i still need to find 3 large gifts and smaller ones for a stocking!

he is pretty clueless when buying for me - he says its cause im fussy but i think its cause mean do not know what a lady likes and they should be given lessons on how to buy for their partners!

since becoming a mum i always make time to pamper myself , you dont need a reason to make yourself look and more importantly feel good :P

this may sound excessive but here is what i do all the time

legs waxed - every 6 weeks

cleanse tone moisturise - twice daily

facial - once a week

eyebrows waxed - once a month

long hot bath with oils - twice weekly

exfoliating shower - 4 times a week

hair - cut weaved and styled - 6 weekly

reflexology - once per month

back massage - once a week

since becoming a mum i always make time to pamper myself , you dont need a reason to make yourself look and more importantly feel good :P this may sound excessive but here is what i do all the time legs waxed - every 6 weeks ouch cleanse tone moisturise - twice daily same here and get told off cause of all the pills and potions! facial - once a week Been advised not to have facials eyebrows waxed - once a month ouch  long hot bath with oils - twice weekly bath all the time at present as shower is bust exfoliating shower - 4 times a week i wish hair - cut weaved and styled - 6 weekly now when did i have my hair cut last? reflexology - once per month I like rekei back massage - once a week I would be laughing all the time!