SouthEnd 2nd December ............................

Gonna be making the trip across to the Darkside once again for some fun [H] and wondered if any of you chaps will brave the cold and join me [:)]

Will be meeting at the Wharf at 7.00 to leave at 7.15 sharp taking a slow cruise over to meet the ESC at the Mayflower retail park [Y]

If you fancy it then add your name to the list [:)]

1. Loony Toon

2. Pele

[H]

I work in Poplar opposite Canary Wharf and was on my way to work this morning about 6.30ish. I saw a massive queue of cars around the McDonalds on the rounabout near the Wharf. I wondered why it was so busy, thought Mc Donalds were giving away free burgeres or money[:D] and told the guys at work that it was a bit odd it was so busy on a sat morning but low and behold I come home and just checking out the site I see there was a meet.

I've only had my Scoob for a month and actually paid for my membership before i bought the scoob I don't normally come in the Kent section and didn't know there was a meet.  Last week there was a load of cars at the roundabout the night before the TVR cruise into London there were TVR's (obviously) a skyline, couple of MR2's and even 2 Deloreans oh and a Alfa gt?? 

I shall keep my eyes open now I now people meet here, I was early for work so would have come and had a closer look had I known.

How did it go ? Were all those cars Scoobys or did others turn up it looked pretty busy.

Scooby_Steve

It was nothing to do with Kent Scoobies

Maybe it was and we didn't tell you yogi [:D]

[:-*][:-*] Ian , I been meaning to compliment you on that tunnel run first thing this morning, made a change on the night time ones - shame Yogi couldn't make it[:-*][:-*]

roflmao.gif

Did anyone actually go to see Santa then ???? [:D]

Sorry I could not make it, had a week of really early starts and long

days and then to top it off think I got a cold [;)] so went to bed [:D]

Oh well there will always be the first meet in January which is always a big one [:D]

See you all soon

Tony