posers cruise southend!!

Well it was my first one tonight and after eventualy getting there!! it was an eye opener.

got a bit lost on way but then two things said i wasn't far away, from a slip road it was like someone had sent two identical scoobs to lead the way!!.........that is if i could keep up[:(].......followed them in and the sight was nice, lots of shiny fire spitting scoobies, there are some nice cars out there people, i put mine at the back[:$]....didn't personaly recognise anyone exept Phil, said hello and shook his hand quick chat and off to browse again, felt a bit out of place, noticed some familar nicknames, and spoke to a chap i swear i know from somewhere!.. and then a very intresting drive in to southend, my poor old car struggled to keep up!...lots of flames, and the seafront front was packed, very lively it seemed, went to the end and come back down but it was so busy i decided to turn off and head home to get some dinner and see my other half who wasn't feeling well!!......got lost again on way home but got back in just over an hour to harwich........and 165 miles[:D]

thanks to all for the eventful evening, certainly an experiance you have to witness. a very close community is scoobyship!!

mark.

p.s.  there was an accident on the A127 southend bound as i came home, look nasty, two lanes at a stand still and a few cars looking worse for wear, i'm sure i see a motorcycle with around 12 people surounding it looking concerned, no emergancy services were there at the time but passed them 2 mins down road. 

cheers Phil, didn't help being dark too!!.......all new to me this stuff, i've never known such a close knit community as the scoobs have.will defo come to another, now i know what to expect[:D].......and i'll be ready for the 'underpass' is it?...i blinked and was on me own!!!!

Tiny, did see you, you cast a shadow over the car park[:D].......spotted your car first then .......it could only be you mate!!...next time i'll say Hi! and not be shy[:$]......i was wandering around on my own looking at the motors and taking a few pics, (wearing light jacket and black woolly hat) then before i knew it we were off!!.

only one good piccy came out in the car park, took about 8 movie clips, good one of some flames, i think from ade's car? couldn't see.......see what i can sort out later!..........busy now setting fire to my garden[:(]

right  i've tried again and again to get a decent playback on this video, it's a shame coz it's a good view of the flames and sound, pics and vid were taken from my phone as the batts in my camcorder were dead! the phone uses format 3gp, next time i go i'll use the camcorder and me digi cam for the pics, and have a nice set to show off .......hopfully!........not sure when i can get there next that's the thing[:(]

mark

just testing links for this flaming video!!........still won't work proper[:@]