Picture of my Wrx Wagon, finally got to polish it!

Hope these pics have worked below, first time i have tried to use photo bucket, wasnt the best time of day to take them, but they look ok.

Just fitted the headlamp conversion and a Forge dump valve upto now, but with the tinted windows and pro drive exhaust its not lookin too bad at the mo, wanted to get some sti carbon side covers for where the big orange reflectors are any ideas where i can buy some from havent seen any on ebay at the mo.Ive just spray tinted them for now,

hope you enjoy!

SubaruWrxWagon031-1.jpg

SubaruWrxWagon028-1.jpg

SubaruWrxWagon027-1.jpg

SubaruWrxWagon016.jpg

SubaruWrxWagon024.jpg

thx m8, just need the alloys refurbing and some scratchs to the rear bumper and its pretty sorted on the outside, just need to up the bhp, wanted around the 260-280 area, any ideas of what to go for mod wise? i thought re-map and full decat maybe up rated fuel pump?

any idea of costs and where to have it done at ???

:D

thx took me a good hour polishing, gonner really spend a good half day on her on sunday if it doesnt rain ;)

Yeh hopefully going to get full de cat, but not sure what mine has on at the moment as its got a prodrive back box, so maybe might be a full system?

Then going for a remap, dont want to push it too high as the car has done 94k miles and i dont want to tempt fate ;)

But miles happier with the front end with the new lights, really wanted some sti ones but they are a wedge :D

anyone local for a remap or is it worth a trip to Andy forrest ??? heard hes the best :D

aye did come out nice in the pics, some close up scratchs that need abit of attention tho :D

i just used the turtle wax colour coded one that comes with the lipstick style chip pen, was very suprised with the results, i normally use auto glym but just ran out and had some of this left over in dark blue from a past car so thought i would try it.might stick with it, but not sure how long that shine will stay on the car i know some waxes fade pretty quick.

No where near as clean as yours Nige from what ive been told yours is 'outta the box mint' :P

Lynx, i give it go , lol :(

only thing i used lynx for apart from the norm,was too set my hands on fire and blow torch stuff !

thx for the posts guys and gals :(

lol ;)

these colour coded ones seem to hide the small scratchs really well, plus the shine is not bad for 6 pound wax :D

hope it doesnt rain tomoz, want to get started on the engine,4 years of crap to get rid of !

plus an extra coat of the turtle wont go a miss :D

has some deep ones on the rear side of the bumper/body which will need filling and painting, other ones are just the usual small scratches nothing too bad, used a new wash and wax today, it was a right pain left loads of wax marks all over the car,didnt chamosis of the paint properly, damn sun light :D

prob better of just washing it then waxing it seperate to avoid the water marks in the future.