Trackrod Rally Video

Hi,

I have just uploaded a low res video of the Trackrod Rally weekend. 

The video is very low res and you may want to wait for the Hi Res which will be uploaded in approx 3 hours time.  This video will play back in 320x240 at 150kbits/sec and is 37mb in Size.

The Hi Res version will play back in 640x480 at 1mbit/sec and will be 245mb in size.

If I were you i'd wait but if you can't wait, please download the Low Res following the link below:-

http://www.motorvids.co.uk/videos/TrackrodRally.wmv

This is the first time I've ever used the video editing software Gibbs uses and with the limited time, it is no where near his quality, it does however give you a taste of the weekend.

Warning the music is probably not to everyones taste it was all I could find in the time I had.

Have fun!! 

Strange, it's just a WMV file so your Windows Media Player should work.

In any case, I'll put the video on DVD which will be far better quality.  The Original file has a 15mbit/sec quality at 720 x 576 resolution the same as your TV.

Cheers

Lee

Ok mate, let me know how much you want for the DVD and I'll send you my address.[Y]

Excellent Lee!!!

Does this mean you're gonna leave Rick @ home next year & bring Jenni LOL!!!!!![:(]

Only kidding " No Pay" Rick!!!!![:D][:D]

Oi!

If it wasn't for me... well... um.... if I didn't come along.... um... something would have been worse, I'm sure. [:P]

I did most of the filming too for the video, although lee seems to have left in some of the bad bits I took [:$] cheers bro [:D]

Excellent Lee!!!

Does this mean you're gonna leave Rick @ home next year & bring Jenni LOL!!!!!![:(]

Only kidding " No Pay" Rick!!!!![:D][:D]

Oi!

If it wasn't for me... well... um.... if I didn't come along.... um... something would have been worse, I'm sure. [:P]

I did most of the filming too for the video, although lee seems to have left in some of the bad bits I took [:$] cheers bro [:D]

LOL!!!!!!

Hi,

Bob I'll pop the DVD in the post to you sometime this week.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I have been filling a skip with the rubish out of my garage.

Amazes me how quick it fills up. No sooner did Rick's car leave my garage had it filled up with boxes, carpets etc.

No wthat's done roll on the kitchen floor replacement Jenni has instore for me!

I'll try to send it tomorrow Bob.

I'll throw in another DVD with the original Top Gear's from 1985 onwards. Very interesting viewing, especially the episode when Unleaded Fuel was the future and one day soon we MAY have to use it. It talks about the converstion to make the car use it.

Funny really, all the old cars are brand new! looks strange and funny enough even though they were brand new on the show they still looked like they were going to break down.

Cheers

Lee