SORTED BY AWD - CEL light and hesitation under boost

Oh yeah - fitted this tonight too thanks to Playsatan [:D]  It's a Forge Uprated Recirc Valve as I have been told my standard Subaru dump valve "May be struggling a bit" under the load [:D]

Works a treat and still noisy too - but not Double Decker Bus Noisy [:(]

post-11-1160435940.jpg

Very well thank-you Peter...

When I drive it tonight on a few pitch black back roads (need PIAA's for that really) I realise why I love Impreza's so much. The car sounds amazing, has way more performance than I dare try on the road and is slowly but surely getting there.  Just brakes and a few other bits to do but the parts are in the post - thanks to A S Perormance for that one, once again [:D]

How is your car doing Peter?

Brian [:D]

Superb news Brian, I had every confidence in the health check form Andy f,

A testament to the skills and dedication of its previous owner in choosing the set up and fitment of modifications!!! with a wee hand from Dave at AWD[:D] As Andy says the car makes good power for its mods, it would be interesting to see what bhp it has, as this is somthing I never found out.

Good choice on the uprated recirc valve

Paddy[:D]

They did say today the engine bay looked even cleaner than when you had it - not really even cleaned it yet (well, not much)...

Toothbrush out shortly :D lol!!!

Recirc is solid, has worked up to 1.8 BAR and is shiny.  What more could I ask for [:D]

Now to source some SAMCO!!!

Brian [:(]

Im sure it is gleaming, dont laugh about the tooth brush, I have cleaned the engine bay in the past with that method, makes for a fine job[:D]

The samco for the engine bay fill just detail it nicly and provide a bit extra protection, the brake lines will make quite a bit of difference also,