Oil and Filter change

my last oil change cost me about £150 I think. There or there abouts anyway. Give Steve at CAS a ring on Monday, he will help you out.

www.casmotorsport.co.uk

Andy

Andy

Iv'e emailed CAS and here is the reply,

Hi John,

We're Silkoline/Shell agents so we'd recommend either Silkoline ProR 15w40

fully synthetic at ?50+vat including parts and labour. Or Shell 15w40 mineral

at ?30+vat again inclusive of parts and labour.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Steve

Which seems ok

They are in Bebbington mate. Not sure what junction off the 53 but you can't miss them. Down by the railway station. He stays there until he's finished mate.[:D] Normally I reckon till about 6 ish half 6, and works most Saturday mornings too.

They are in Bebbington mate. Not sure what junction off the 53 but you can't miss them. Down by the railway station. He stays there until he's finished mate.[:o] Normally I reckon till about 6 ish half 6, and works most Saturday mornings too.

its junction 4 off the 53 if your comin from liverpool its the 2nd turnin down to the lights left follow the road until you get to a mini roundabout 2nd exit follow road until you see the train staion turn left and ther about 300 yards on the left hope this helps

andy[:P]

They are in Bebbington mate. Not sure what junction off the 53 but you can't miss them. Down by the railway station. He stays there until he's finished mate.[:o] Normally I reckon till about 6 ish half 6, and works most Saturday mornings too.

its junction 4 off the 53 if your comin from liverpool its the 2nd turnin down to the lights left follow the road until you get to a mini roundabout 2nd exit follow road until you see the train staion turn left and ther about 300 yards on the left hope this helps

andy[:P]

Cheers mate,

Should be going there tomorrow morning if I get a call back tonight[;)]