Anglesey/Oulton Track days

J0nah

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope I'll unwrap it just for the day, and you dont get stone chips when you are in front[:D]

Or too far behind if I may add [Y]

Im looking forward to seeing all you on the track!

I'll be the black car doing 50mph on the left side of the track with the windows down and the stereo up [:P]

Cheers Lads Signed Off now to take it easy my consultant has agreed reluctantly to defer treatment to after my holiday @ half term...........unless my counts go up dramatically then it could start sooner.

Giving a Bone Marrow sample out of my pelvis on Tuesday[:P].....................now where's that apple corer???? Ouch!!!![:'(]

Nige only tries to wind me up cos he knows there's no danger of me taking my car on a track as I cherish it too much to trash the tyres and brakes and pay for the privilege so he knows  he's safe and his car won't get dirty.

Of course I'm quite happy to go on a B Road blast! around the Dales [:(]

Nige only tries to wind me up cos he knows there's no danger of me taking my car on a track as I cherish it too much to trash the tyres and brakes and pay for the privilege so he knows  he's safe and his car won't get dirty.

not true, was hoping you would take up the challenge

seriously I too hope the treatment isnt too harsh on you Bob, and you make a speedy recovery[:(]