thinking of selling up!!!!!!!!!!

as some of you may know i have only recently bought my scooby a red p reg 1996 uk awd turbo. it is a great car and fun to drive.

however a small problem of not being able to sell my vectra is starting to become rather annoying. as the vectra is 5 years younger has done 30k less miles and is better on fuel i am starting to wonder if selling the scooby is for the best.

does anyone have a rough idea how much the scooby is worth it has full service history and has done 79k i payed £4250 from a dealer about 6 weeks ago is it worth around this price private and if it was for sale does anyone know of any interested parties

any help would be greatly recived

dont sell it, give it 12 months at least. We all know there not the most economical. But where else can you have that much fun for that price.

Your car would fetch 3500-4000 private. even less trade.

Plus the Vectra owners club doesnt have nice people like us though. [;)]

Robo bring your Vectra up to my mates place its S J Cars on Rowleys Drive,  go to Queensferry head for the new B&Q.... take the turn in as if your going to B&Q but drive past round the back of it and take the last turning left before you get to the end, you should see signs for Saxonuts.... i have sold 3 cars for him this week while he`s on holiday so know we are looking for stock.....you never know we might be able to help, if you get lost ring me 07976 917240   Cheers Andy.[:)]

sorry mate selling the scooby now.

Then you must pay the price !!!!

You will be flogged with bamboo canes and made to walk over broken glass ( mixed with salt ) [:@]

Then sent to a shrink to find out why you have chosen a VECTRA[8-|] over a SCOOBY[H]

Then locked up to wither away into nothing [:|]

sorry mate selling the scooby now.

Then you must pay the price !!!!

You will be flogged with bamboo canes and made to walk over broken glass ( mixed with salt ) [:@]

Then sent to a shrink to find out why you have chosen a VECTRA[8-|] over a SCOOBY[H]

Then locked up to wither away into nothing [:|]

PMSL...but a little worried about Loony Toon mental state