Knockhill....gotta love those hot hatch days

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get yourself an old cavy sri and give it a try......bet a few of you will struggle to keep up....let alone pass them!!!

with 130bhp you gotta keep the corner spped as high as possible!!!

all good fun!!!

regards andy

ps....who knows where the ladyboys stick the landing gear????....whenever i try the wifes panties on and try hiding the wedding tacle, it always looks like iv shit myself.....lol hahahahaahha

get yourself an old cavy sri and give it a try......bet a few of you will struggle to keep up....let alone pass them!!!

all good fun!!!

regards andy

ps....who knows where the ladyboys stick the landing gear????....whenever i try the wifes panties on and try hiding the wedding tacle, it always looks like iv shit myself.....lol hahahahaahha

Mate...I could do a lap faster in my dads mondeo!  Me and my mates have had several front wheel drive track cars over the years and thats not how to corner!!  Especially into duffus!  Hence why they cant go into the corner without spinning!

These guys you friends or something??

Thanks for your kind reply Baldy,

I looked and waited for you to say hello all day, but didnt know you were there, what a shame.

You were obviously a bit shy.

And your quite right 1.01 as my slowest lap is nothing special, I really should have timed the quick ones.

Alas, my car was broken so I never had the chance to throw you out the road. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Save up your pennies, carry on winding up the elastic band under your bonnet and im quite sure one day you will be able to drive fast too.

I wasnt there to watch the slowfest so I have no idea which veloped you were on.

Love

Callum xx

Thanks for your kind reply Baldy,

I looked and waited for you to say hello all day, but didnt know you were there, what a shame.

You were obviously a bit shy.

And your quite right 1.01 as my slowest lap is nothing special, I really should have timed the quick ones.

Alas, my car was broken so I never had the chance to throw you out the road. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Save up your pennies, carry on winding up the elastic band under your bonnet and im quite sure one day you will be able to drive fast too.

I wasnt there to watch the slowfest so I have no idea which veloped you were on.

Love

Callum xx

Nice one mate!  Were you up in the legacy...think I flashed you as you left and I go tup late!

Totally agreed with your comments there...tubes!  Dont have a clue! Had a few track cars(XR2 and XR4x4).  Pretty sure the fiesta would have had these tubes!

pmsl.that guy seems to have no car control at all, just lots of damn luck, very clumsy with the controls. I know a lot of people who go to hothatch days and are very talented drivers, embarrassing a lot of much higher powered cars but i still wouldn't take the scoob near em.

As for cavvy's i used to have one aswell and loved it but it wasn't one of yir pishy sri's it was a gsi 4x4.

driving fast has absolutely nothing to do with the size of your elastic band dude....everyone can drive fast up straights!!!

they call it the 1/4 mile thrash i think lol!!!

why would you be looking for someone to say hello?????....have you not got any of your own friends to say hello to hahahha

shy......very......not sure i would have been able to pluck up the courage to speak to someone with such a large elastic band anyway!!!!...lol

1.01s has been you slowest lap around knockhill.....do  YOU even believe the pish coming out your mouth mate!!!

quick ones...what we talking???......57s-58s????.....why would you not time them....did they really happen???

or did you just dream them up whilst fantasising about throwing scoobs out of the road!!!....what does that actually mean....and how would you achieve this?????

even if you did manage to get past....which shouldnt be too difficult with a 200bhp advantage!!...how silly are you going to feel when im closer to you than a flea's balls round the twisties???? lol

what exactly where you there to watch????....you f@@kin anorak!!!

your obviously a reasonably intelligent man!!!.....why dont you start trying to show us that!!!.....instead of turning threads into tit-for-tat b@llshit matches which you are enevitably going to lose!!!

andy why the f@@k would you stick "love callum" at the end of a public thread when trying to prove you aint a ladyboy....is it because you do actually love callum?????.....this aint helping your cause dude!!!

hahahahhahaha

seriously dude......take another valiun......release your balls from your rectum and go to bed.....its getting late!!!!

retard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards andy

driving fast has absolutely nothing to do with the size of your elastic band dude....everyone can drive fast up straights!!!

why would you be looking for someone to say hello?????....have you not got any of your own friends to say hello to hahahha

shy......very......not sure i would have been able to pluck up the courage to speak to someone with such a large elastic band anyway!!!!...lol

1.01s has been you slowest lap around knockhill.....do  YOU even believe the pish coming out your mouth mate!!!

quick ones...what we talking???......57s-58s????.....why would you not time them....did they really happen???

or did you just dream them up whilst fantasising about throwing scoobs out of the road!!!....what does that actually mean....and how would you achieve this?????

even if you did manage to get past....which shouldnt be too difficult with a 200bhp advantage!!...how silly are you going to feel when im closer to you than a flea's balls round the twisties???? lol

your obviously a reasonably intelligent man!!!.....why dont you start trying to show us that!!!.....instead of turning threads into tit-for-tat b@llshit matches which you are enevitably going to lose!!!

andy why the f@@k would you stick "love callum" at the end of a public thread when trying to prove you aint a ladyboy....is it because you do actually love callum?????.....this aint helping your cause dude!!!

hahahahhahaha

seriously dude......take another valiun......release your balls from your rectum and go to bed.....its getting late!!!!

retard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards andy

twat!

all good fun!!!

regards andy

Mate...I could do a lap faster in my dads mondeo!  Me and my mates have had several front wheel drive track cars over the years and thats not how to corner!!  Especially into duffus!  Hence why they cant go into the corner without spinning!

These guys you friends or something??

why dont you take your dads mondeo to the next hot hatch session then dude!!!.....or are you another ladyboy b@llshitter....

and no these guys aint personal friends of mines!!!

but i have raced alongside these blokes on numerous occasions at the banger racing....in various £50 piles of shit.....and they aint as bad as they look!!!

reasonably quick blokes but a little exitable hahahahha

to be honest the HH days are as close as it gets to real racing on our budget!!!

hot marques nights and sidc days etc are very tame by comparison....but it was nice to shake the car down after a rebuil!!!!

see you all next time lads.......wind your necks in and lets get back to having a bit of a banter on these forums lol

regards andy

hahahahhahaha

retard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards andy

Not very jovial and friendly for a public forum,

If you cant take it then you really shouldnt dish it out should you. Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

As everyone knows on a trackday timing laps isnt supposed to happen, so Im quite sure anything anyone says is nonsense

But then again your Cav SRI has done better and as we all know, or as you are so keen to put us right on, the skills you are so keen to brag about were honed on the type of fiasco displayed in the above video, so ill let the readers be the judge of your boldness.

You need not worry I wont lower myself to the name calling  you seem to have to use. I was just disappointed that you didnt put your big boy pants on and come and talk to me.

Never mind, theres always next time.

Love Callum xxx

all replies have a jovial and friendly fell in my opinion....maybe you just dont understand my sense of humour????

oh i can take it mate....and if i recollect correctly....you started this jovial and friendly b@llhit session.....with your YAWN comment!!!

and again....if you would like to re-check the thread!!!....i have in no way bragged about any such alleged skills!!!

if readers are really in the mood to care....or judge boldness...then i fear you have won again with your "throw me off the track" comment!!!!! lol...that was a peach!!

why would i come talk to you mate....i dont know you!!!...or have ever seen you.....i havent even spoke to you mate....why would i feel the need to seek you out and talk to you?????.....as i said earlier.......i have my own friends!!!! hahhahahhah

and can i ask you a serious question...do you really speak like that...."big boys pants"....what does this mean....do you buy these on ebay????

do you sniff them!!!!!

till next time @sshole

jovial and friendly regards hahaha

andy

all replies have a jovial and friendly fell in my opinion....maybe you just dont understand my sense of humour????

oh i can take it mate....and if i recollect correctly....you started this jovial and friendly b@llhit session.....with your YAWN comment!!!

and again....if you would like to re-check the thread!!!....i have in no way bragged about any such alleged skills!!!

if readers are really in the mood to care....or judge boldness...then i fear you have won again with your "throw me off the track" comment!!!!! lol...that was a peach!!

why would i come talk to you mate....i dont know you!!!...or have ever seen you.....i havent even spoke to you mate....why would i feel the need to seek you out and talk to you?????.....as i said earlier.......i have my own friends!!!! hahhahahhah

and can i ask you a serious question...do you really speak like that...."big boys pants"....what does this mean....do you buy these on ebay????

do you sniff them!!!!!

till next time @sshole

jovial and friendly regards hahaha

andy

Why reply at all then???

Point proven!

from my little perch there looks to be only one ar$e...........give you a clue....Cueball!!  [:P] [:P]

If you can only see one @rse on this forum ANDYJDMSTI...then that must be a f@@kin high perch mate!!!

hey...and i aint on here to paint a pretty picture of myself....lets face it....that aint gonna happen!!!

but its nice to see all you ladyboys sticking together!!!!.....must be nice to friends!!! hahahaha

anytime you p@@fs manage to pull your balls out of of eachothers hands....get yourselfs up to to the next hot hatch day!!!!

and see how the corners should really be attacked!!!!....some of these banger racing boys are sure to give you a couple o free lessons if you do your hair nice and wear plenty make up!!!! lol

tw@ts.....

regards andy (allegedly the only ar$e on SIDC)

ps lol lol lol