Looks Like I'm Outta Here......

To wonderful smoggy Oil Burner land!!

Planning on moving house next year so looking to sell the scoob before insurance renewal time for something nice n cheap / economical... 99% of the time i drive the scoob is commuting anyway so its a bit pointless....

Next year when i buy my house with a garage though the oil burner will be my daily drive n something like a STi RA will be my "toy".....

I also contemplated it but despite the initial outlay being much lower it makes more sense for me to go for a TDi....

Thinking of a Vectra 2.2 DTi or something, comfy, loadsa creature comforts but economical .... minimal driver feedback / handling but for commuting thats fine!

99% of the time i drive the scoob is commuting anyway so its a bit pointless....

Why is it pointless using a scoob for commuting ?? i would

have thought that the vast majority of scooby's spend most of there life doing this

I was driving a tractor about 16 months ago, i hated it, but

of course very economical if u are doing a lot of miles.

Good luck in the purchase of ur new motor [;)]

Another bid for the Primera - it will do very good MPG and is great fun to drive.  I NEVER get less than 300 miles for £40 fuel and generally averages at around 330 miles for £40.

It is also very comfortable, well built and will eat miles, but be great on the back roads too.

Brian [;)]

I've driven a vectra before and i genuinely liked it, granted its not a "driver focused" car but its nice n comfy..... Each to their own eh!! lol

CraigWRX - By pointless i mean i find the scooby 100% comfortable to commute in but its not any more fun than anything else when sitting in traffic or plodding along at 20mph behind someone... If i have something economical for these journeys at least its costing me less....

I genuinely can't think of the last time i went above about 4500rpms which really is a waste of the car.....

Brian, you pushing the hard sale, lol.... Hmmm.........