Hello from N Wales

Another newbie here for you.

As it says I'm in N Wales. I've got a MY00 UK scooby, it's standard at the moment but I'm currently trying to decide which part to change first, well which parts the bank manager will let me! [6]

Excuse any stupid questions in the next six months or so. Like I said, I'm new to scoobs.

hi buddy, welcome to CADS and SIDC. The best thing is come to Tatton next month and have a chat and look round our cars as im sure that will spur you to making the right choice, but careful you dont catch the modding disease as there is no cure.....

hello mate and welcome to our humble club. if you have any questions to ask your best bet is to pretend your a lady and everyone will fall over themselves to help you especially warby :P , i posted a problem once and everyone ignored me:( and then claire aka roadrunner posted a few questions and the sidc site nearly melted down as everyone rushed to there keyboards to help :D:):P:):P:):):)

enjoy the site and ill help you as much as i can , hopefully see you  at a meet soon

ste

hello mate and welcome to our humble club. if you have any questions to ask your best bet is to pretend your a lady and everyone will fall over themselves to help you especially warby :P , i posted a problem once and everyone ignored me:( and then claire aka roadrunner posted a few questions and the sidc site nearly melted down as everyone rushed to there keyboards to help :D:):P:):P:):):)

enjoy the site and ill help you as much as i can , hopefully see you  at a meet soon

ste

Yer but Ste your question was 'How do you connect the caravan?'

hello mate and welcome to our humble club. if you have any questions to ask your best bet is to pretend your a lady and everyone will fall over themselves to help you especially warby :o , i posted a problem once and everyone ignored me:( and then claire aka roadrunner posted a few questions and the sidc site nearly melted down as everyone rushed to there keyboards to help :o:):D:):D:):):)

ste

Right thats it iam off.

hello mate and welcome to our humble club. if you have any questions to ask your best bet is to pretend your a lady and everyone will fall over themselves to help you especially warby :o , i posted a problem once and everyone ignored me:( and then claire aka roadrunner posted a few questions and the sidc site nearly melted down as everyone rushed to there keyboards to help

cant stop laughing at this!!![:o]

DJ where you been, hows things? hows the job?
i am currently "between jobs"............spending my time looking for another position......and to top it all we were burgled yesterday morning........whilst we were in bed.......little b****rds......we have cancelled credit cards etc.....its just the thought of them being in your house............an englishmans house ......is no longer his castle......not with thieving little s***s around.....good job i didnt catch him....i`ve got 2 ceremonial Khukri`s in my lounge........????????????

i think youll find its the ladys that fall for me especially now that i have a "caravan of love" . i bet you all go out and get one soon especially when you see the photo,s of mine after i paint the whells gold:);):)

Somebody tell him there's only 1 good looker at CADS and thats Bob's dog.