SWS Site Problems

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The M@trix

good idea.

i have a server i bought off 1 of the local Members, not sure how it could be setup though, or if it would be suitable enough.

i can install all software without a problem, but i could not figure out, how we could connect it to the web.

if it keeps up, we will need to find an alternative solution.

Jacqui cant get into the site! tried refresh and ctl but nothing is helping - all she can get is front page

For this reason she will be on this site but not the other one as she has to get stuff ready for the 2 events this weekend, Could this be looked into please and could someone please keep her updated until she is able to access the threads etc

Guest The M@trix

compared with the £100 anual fee we are paying it explains a lot.

it also explains the reply from the hosts. for this level of hosting, the % of downtime you are having is acceptable.

ed can jacqui try again.

Guest The M@trix

Phil, a lot of people are getting this issue, where a blank page is displayed.

It is not limited to South West Scoobies, if you visit www.hosting-unlimited.net/forums  and look around their are lots of people using the delhos server complaining of all the same issues South West Scoobies are Experiencing.

Derek

Guest The M@trix

Hi,

I made a complaint to HU again tonight, and got a different responce.

Hello Derek,

Most often issue with delos was due to spammers using vulnerabilities in scripts in account hosted in server to send massiver amount of spams. We have taken prompt action against those accounts. Now server is running fine. We will be monitoring server contantly now onwards.So you won't be having any issues in future.

so hopefully this will be the end of the issues.

Derek