Goodnight my growling blue friend

Tongiht i went and took myself down to the Lanark area for a spot of fishing. The run down was fairly quiet as the traffic was at peak for the time of day. I fired a few flies off the water for 4 or 5 hours then warmed up the deathstar for the run back to Glasgow.

The car temp gauge rose to the middle, the BF defi rose slowly up towards the 90degree point and the loose gravel spattering under the toyos started to pass underneath as the road surface got better back on the beat and track.

I turned the strereo off as i thought to myself "this will be the last time possibly i hear the headers, meercat and hayward system all working together to channel the flat four power out the back of the car". The window went down and the pace picked up as i headed towards Lanark.

Back to 30mph i got myself well and truly into the zone, ready to unleash everything i had to give to ensure the 400 odd ponies and the aggresive torque came to life as it was designed for. (serious top end/ferocious torque in the twisties)

I was ready to take the car towards the limits again as i remembered how unhinged it all became last year. The national speed limit sign passed me as i upped the speed and adopted the controversial to some........police lines.

The left foot began to shadow the brake as the gearstick hovered over the white lines at a serious rate of knots.

The car hugged the bends like it was on rails one after another after another after another as the APS CAI chirped and sicked away at the night air. The charge temps were perfect on the guage and the car was performing like it had had 10k spent on it and tuned by some of the most experienced people in scottish subaru tuning. Just as well.

It was easy for me to see how addictive this subaru scene is and i felt alive for 40 minutes as i skirted the small towns and rivers of South Lanarkshire, proudly waking up the remote households as after all it had been done by amongst the most powerful scoobs in scotland

My car is great, i have had the time of my life modifying it and getting it to where it is today. I have enjoyed developing the skills to use it with the help of a few people in SIDC and i have enjoyed the news that someone wants to buy it from me.

I hope that they have as much fun with her as i have.

I am going to miss the deathstar without a shadow of a doubt.

Its been a great experience to have shared alot of it with you Chris, I hope the new owner digs the vibes like you do.

Thats one special piece of equipment he is getting.

The beat goes on brother...........

Happy to have been part of it.

Callum W

Adios Amigo. It was that first meeting we went to (VisitScotland or some shat like that) with your Scottish Scoobies website stickers on your windows that brought me here. I was somewhat intimitated, but overwhelmingly proud to take part in the Glenshee photoshoot run. Since then I've not had as much time as I'd like, but I had a blast on the Fife run, sorted out the  Squizz's Interweb and enjoyed Pete's nosh.

Awra best you knob-jockey [;)]