Is anyone crazy enough?

Brand new to this scooby ownership lark, and quite frankly Im driving like a learner again! Is anyone brave enough (and local enough - Im in Runcorn) to come out with me as a passenger and give me a few tips? It makes noises I dont recognise, it appears to really hate low revs, and Im driving like a 70yr old granny whos borrowed the car! My average speed has dropped to queue forming levels! Help required -  would be nice to get from a to b without the police stopping me for kerb crawling!

Clare x x

Clare, I work in Runcorn (Rocksavage) so could easily meet you at either lunchtime or after work, give me a ring if you want to arrange a time (07960 004715). There are a number of good bends on the expressways around Runcorn where you can put the car through its paces.

Andy.[:D]

hang on a minute when i had a problem with my car no-one wanted to know you just all told me to go to the technical section, and then a LADY has a problem and you all give her your phone numbers and personal mails and home address,s . are you lot tryin to tell me something?

p.s hello claire im 5ft11 14 stone dark hair with hazel eyes. i live in whiston and my interests are football cars and drinking give me a call some time?????????

hang on a minute when i had a problem with my car no-one wanted to know you just all told me to go to the technical section, and then a LADY has a problem and you all give her your phone numbers and personal mails and home address,s . are you lot tryin to tell me something?

p.s hello claire im 5ft11 14 stone dark hair with hazel eyes. i live in whiston and my interests are football cars and drinking give me a call some time?????????

ROTFPMSFL !!! Great![:D]

mmmmmmmm, cars and drinking, can do - football though, give me a break, thats that game with the funny shaped ball and a funny rule about not handling it???? that the one????

Brilliant chaps, working all weekend but will def want to take car out for a proper spin next week, assuming its not been nicked by then, garage has been broken not twice in last 24 hrs, but they not got car! Sleeping in it tonight - imagine a car thiefs face when my grinning face pops up in rear view mirror..................... 

PMSL, must just have missed your post[:D]

Dinner, drinks and a sugar daddy to pay for all the optimax I seem to be getting through! oh no thats not it! why oh why do I keep stalling this car? Ive not stalled any car for at least the last five yrs, why does this one not like me, I bought him presents, (up to now - new speakers, infinity all round, no rubbish, a flash wash system, new locks on garage, a tracker, megs detailer, ultra soft polishing mitt) hes been washed twice in the last 18 days, Im counting the number of days Ive owned him, Ive shown him love and affection.........Do you think Im trying to hard to please him?

well if your after a sugar daddy youve definatly joined the right club. most of the lads can be described as this but me im young fit and bloody charming (oh and did you know i won a trophy for my car being the best impreza?) 

well if your after a sugar daddy youve definatly joined the right club. most of the lads can be described as this but me im young fit and bloody charming (oh and did you know i won a trophy for my car being the best impreza?) 

I can only begin to count the things wrong with that statement.

Scouser, charming cmon surely not 2 words you would use in the same sentance [:D]