Need to get De-Limited

Hi People, As i am a Scoobie virgin i need help ( and boy do i need it)

My93 classic import needs sorting, what is the prescribed process to remove this and will i need to change the clocks and or anything else...

any help is greatly recieved.

You will just need a coverter that goes onto the speedo cable..

your car has a manual set up for the speedo drive , and the converter sits in the middle of the cable , between the gearbox and where the cable enters the car.

Its a bit of a git to get to,but once its in, thats it. I think the converter is about £60.00 tops..

Try SVA in Dover, or EBAY ,....

Your speedo will read in MPH, but the dial will show kph...if that makes sense

good luck

jon

Hi give South Eastern Transmissions a call on 01303272009 and you will get one for £58 inc vat + postage .

Sva charge a little more because they buy theres from these guys !!!!

As Dal said you keep the original clocks they just read in MPH instead, you have to put a MPH sticker over the Kph sign on the clocks to pass a MOT ( I had to anyway !! )

Give them a bell and get one in and if your up this way visiting the sister ill give you a hand to fit it which as John pointed out is a right pain in the arse !!!!!!!!

Tony

cheers Arron, i'll have that off you, i live down wiltshire so cant really pop round and pick it up, me kin live in dartford so perhaps we could work somthing out, i'm up for the weekend of the 10th, so let us know.

cheers Arron, i'll have that off you, i live down wiltshire so cant really pop round and pick it up, me kin live in dartford so perhaps we could work somthing out, i'm up for the weekend of the 10th, so let us know, much appreciated.[;)]

and Tony,cheers mate your a diamond, i'll take you up on that.[:o]

Thanks for all your assistance Stu, you a diamond an all.[:P]