KentScoobies Meet Friday 19th May @ Nottcutts, Maidstone

It's that time again [:P]

This months meet will be at Nottcutts from 7.30ish onwards.  Make

sure you wrap up well and bring your brollies in case it rains

lol.  Hopefully I should have some KentScoobies cards for you if I

can get the printer settings right lol[:$]

See you all there [:D]

Guys and Gals-

Having seen some amazing looking cars on Sat. I really want to detango my newage front lights can anyone tell me how they did it?- I'm just really worried about the waterproofing after I seal them back up!! Ive done abit of research I think it's the philips bulbs i need.

Any help greatly appreciated either on here or at Nottcutt's

Cheers

Trevor

PS I did some cards (well doubled A4) for windscreens of scoobies around here - getting them to come see us/get in touch -maybe we could swap ideas!!

Junction 7 M20, i assume you will be going London bound on the M20, come off at junction 7 and go left until the roundabout go left again and take the first left, up the slope and the pub carpark is on the right

Kents very own Flat Eric lol

Junction 7 M20, i assume you will be going London bound on the M20, come off at junction 7 and go left until the roundabout go left again and take the first left, up the slope and the pub carpark is on the right

Kents very own Flat Eric lol

Wait till i start posting up the maps aswell [:)]

hi all, hopefully i'll be along.

If anyone is interested I'm racing the BMW 320 at Brands on Saturday 27th May and will also be at Lydden on Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th June.  These probably clash with lots of other events but come and find me if your around.  I'll post some more details later.