just like to say what an awsome day yesterday was......and i suspect for some a really emotional day as well.......thanks to bob for all the hard work and the commitee as well......you need a good team to make things work.......even if jonah has no idea about driving in convoy........lol.....seriously thanks for a great turn out.............Andy, Julie, Sarah, & the wee man Rhys[:D]

Here Here. Well done everyone involved.

Let me think, "Jonah has no idea of convoy?"

WHO GOT LOST?

It must have been those shades you had on mate, or was it the fact that you couldn't use the walkie talkie? Or maybe your car just aint quick enough.[:D]

now lets see...............you drove off and left us behind.................bob didnt answer the walkie talkie..............my car is fast enough...........so it must be little h`s fault......lol

Thats it blame the person who redirected us and got us there....LOL

Echo those thoughts that day ranked up there with Germany for my memory banks, totally awesome seeing so many scoobs in one space. And the support form all the SIDC and non SIDC members was awesome, its what drivin a scoob is all about......[y]

Just like to say how much I enjoyed the run from Charnock Richard to Southwaite in the company of BigD.

Good to talk to a fellow Forester enthusiast.

Be happy for you to get in touch if you feel so inclined.

Cheers.

Dickon

Just like to say how much I enjoyed the run from Charnock Richard to Southwaite in the company of BigD.

Good to talk to a fellow Forester enthusiast.

Be happy for you to get in touch if you feel so inclined.

Cheers.

Dickon

Nice 1 mate and welcome.