KentScoobies Questionnaire April 2006

If  we're going to get Foxs name on the shirt and get them to subsidise the costs then out of courtesy we should perhaps ask them if they have a preference?

how about white t shirt with www.kentscoobies.com/co.uk  with sponsored by FOX'S Subaru in smaller writing on the back as before...

jon

Fine by me as well , will just have to buy more than one [:(] Still think if we're gonna involve Fox's we should run the colour scheme by them first. Should we now set a deadline on this ?

i'd go with white with dark/mid blue collar, k/s logo on pocket area foxs subaru on one sleeve all in blue font[H]

Trust you to want to go for the BLING version....lol

BTW...are you coming round for this exhaust??? (pm me matey)

jon

Hi Guys

Thanks to the sponsorship Dean has secured from Fox Subaru A couple of orders have been placed for goods for Kent Scoobies [:(] which I should have this coming week

I have also been getting these done for regional organisers

KENTSIDC.jpg

In respect of having your own site WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT I am sure we can accomodate more here if you want

JUST ASK

Phil,  the question has been raised several times about a website,

mainly for pictures and info etc, with the main forum being here, so I

thought it only fair that everybody had a say - as it is about 95% of

the questionnaires came back with prefering how things were so I don't

think there is any reason to change anything forum wise at present.

I do have a suggestion though, perhaps there could be a pictures of

your car & owner for each clubs forum so it's easier to put faces

to names and cars?

I'm just trying to make the club a happier place at the moment lol,

hence the questions [:(], also gives me something else to think about

while I wait for test results[:D]

Please bear in mind, that the more writing on a shirt, the more the cost of printing/stitching words on them.Cost was obviously a factor last time. Also, a printed T Shirt will be a lot cheaper than a Polo shirt. In my mind a sacrifice that should be taken, to get more people wearing them.

White would actually be a very bad colour for people who go to dusty car shows over a long distance in the summer months and lean on dirty cars. Especially as at some time we will be opening bonnets and touching a dirty engine (except Dean!). Please do bear that in mind. (You can tell im a Business Analyst! [:D] )

Whatever design is chosen, should remain the consistent shirt. There is no real need to have a new shirt every year or for every occasion. Unless expressly asked.

Separate website is good idea for a history of events etc and pictures of cars etc...  But a forum is huge undertaking and hence best placed here, where it can be monitored.

'Keep it simple and it wont break! make it complicated and you end up having to go back and fix it!'

It has been almost a month since the questionaire was done.

Apart from the decision to go with YELLOW T-Shirts what else has been pin pointed.

I think Pele's idea of a piccy for each member with there car is a good idea, so members can associate cars with faces and so on. 

I think it is a good idea to have a questionaire, but we need to move forward on it.

What's happening on the other points and has anything been put into place.

Having read the quesionaire.

A big key area for the club, is:

If we charge a membership, we will need to form a committee.

Mark

I am sure I have mentioned this before but if you start charging and have a committee the committee will start becoming LIABLE for anything Kent Scoobies do

The SIDC has Insurance that not only covers Public Liability but Employers Liability so that the committee are covered should a claim be made against them THIS COVER COSTS £2000 a year

What do you need the money for ?

If you get advertising for the SIDC the club will feedback that money to the local region that got the local club

Thanks to Dean and Fox Subaru you already have a flag with mobile flag pole being sorted as we type

The Club is also VAT registered thus saving money 

Hope that helps

I did look into the comitte and membership, and asked Phil for advice

and I think as Ian has said things are complicated enough without

adding lawsuits etc. to the mix....

What I was thinking is perhaps a 'donation' towards stickers etc?  what do you all think about that?

What I was also thinking is perhaps the newsletter Dean produces could

perhaps be e-mailed so everyone gets a chance to see it, and it will

also be cutting the cost of paper & ink etc...

I did look into the comitte and membership, and asked Phil for advice and I think as Ian has said things are complicated enough without adding lawsuits etc. to the mix....

What I was thinking is perhaps a 'donation' towards stickers etc?  what do you all think about that?

What I was also thinking is perhaps the newsletter Dean produces could perhaps be e-mailed so everyone gets a chance to see it, and it will also be cutting the cost of paper & ink etc...

Perhaps if everyone bought an airfreshener for £10.00, from a small 'shop' then there might be some profit. And no committee. It works for the CIA - $1000 for a paperclip.

I have said before that I think the TShirt issue comes down to 2 things.

1. If you want Fox's to sponsor/subsidise the cost, then you have to respect their choice of colour.

2. If want a different colour (and believe me when I say that everyone will not agree on one), then plan to pay the full cost.and don't even think about insulting Fox's by asking them to pay anything. That is NOT how it should work.

You have a choice, use it correctly.