cancelled

aye, thats a factor but as i said........and i know no one beleives me.........its a normal speed adventure.

70mph is max and dependant on the traffic.

Where i am talking about going there shouldnt be anyone other than us knocking about

u in?

I love the A701 road down to dumfries such a good drivers road, if your heading down that way i could meet you at the Leadburn junction (I.e where the pub used to be before someone crashed there car into it)

Martin

where abouts is that Martin??

The A701 is just outside penicuik at the Leadburn crossroad, i take it sometimes to goto dumfries, real seinic and takes you all the way to dumfries, not normally a busy road though if you get stuck behind someone hard to pass,

Was just when you mentioned broughten and dumfries was the road that sprung to mind

Martin

no takers?

I'd be up for this if you'd be willing to be a guinea pig for me. I've just dumped my Canon 10D and bought an EOS 1D MKII N. If you were prepared to help me develop my motorsport photography skills by letting me go ahead then take muchos photos of your motor as you went past several times throughout the route I'd be up for the experience. It's awesome on the Trials photos, but I'd love to do more with some real speed involved...  [:)]

PS - Hurt = awesome song.

I know its easter sunday and a lot of people will be rolling bioled eggs around or spending time with their families.

I could only imagine that there are singleys like me who would rather roll themselves about the twisties of rural scotland for a couple of hours.

Maybe this is a sign of the times though.

I think the November run demonstrated the fact that just cos im going doesnt mean it has to be lightning quick[:|]

If I'm not bloootered from the night before I will endevour to get my ass down to the park. That's only 5 minutes away for me really.

One thing to note - M74 has roadworks on it just now at the Raith interchange. Specs cameras in effect on them too. It gets quite busy, but easter sunday should be quiet. JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE CAMS!

Hi - Am going to come along on this but as I went on a run down to Galashiels, Hawick and then almost to Newcastle and back last Saturday, I've kind of blown my fun run money for this month - so if you're cool with this I'll come along for maybe an hour or two (the last SIDC run I went on was Squirrel's mad march run in 2005 so I'm overdue !), and then double back.

You guy's cool with this...............?

Let me know and I'll see you Sunday at 10:00 at Strathy

Chris