Free at last....

The burble has been set free, and is now a BURBLE.[:P]. Had my H&S system wrapped and fitted at CAS yesterday while the car was in to have the back brakes sorted and my PIAA lights fitted. Exhaust is lovely, but the brakes and lights are not. The brakes (new discs and pads fitted) were fine when I left CAS, but I've just been to Warrington to a tutorial and they squeaked and squealed on the way home worse than they did before they were looked at - they're louder than my new exhaust [;)]. The lights just never got fitted [:P]. Going back to CAS on Monday to have the brakes looked at again and hopefully get the lights fitted......

Just to clarify - I don't intend my post to be seen as a criticism of CAS - far from it at the moment. Steve has been very helpful so far, and as the problem with my brakes only reappeared this afternoon (and CAS are closed on Sat afternoons), I've had no chance to discuss it with them. I am confident that the problems will be sorted without issue, but I just wish my brakes didn't squeak so that I could go and enjoy the new sound of my motor.[;)].

one thing you need when you go to Steve is to expect to go back again and again and again. I'm speaking from experience, he does a great job don't get me wrong. He is a very very busy man, I'm still waiting for something to be sorted from months ago. (which isn't his fault by the way) You get used to it. He is very knowlegable tho[Y]