Letting on to fellow Scooby owners

Is there just a select few that let on then or what, I travel from Winsford to Crewe every morning via the Nantwich back route. I pass about 3 or 4 Scoobies every morning and only one ever lets on. Are people just rude or misserable. I understand some may not see me, but what is going on!!!!! 

with more people owning Scoobies nowadays there are alot of people who dont let on as there are thousands of Scoobies around. Back in the nineties when the Impreza was relatively new everyone used to give a knowing wave because we all new we were onto a good thing and not many people knew about them[:o]

with more people owning Scoobies nowadays there are alot of people who dont let on as there are thousands of Scoobies around. Back in the nineties when the Impreza was relatively new everyone used to give a knowing wave because we all new we were onto a good thing and not many people knew about them[:o]

Nah! Nige, we are just a bunch of miserable snobs in Cheshire. [:D]

I allways wave to other classics, but not allways to the later models, this is because I got ignored a lot. As Rasher said as there more popular these days which means quite a few owners who arn't interested in the club/social aspect.

I tend to acknowlege other scooby drivers but most of the younger owners (I am one at 25) suddenly turn into the Fonz  when they get behind the wheel of their scoob and are too pre-occupied by trying to look cool to notice anyone else. lol

They usually have shades on with one hand draped over the top of the steering wheel shit hair and their seat reclined like a deck chair!

You know who you are~!! [H] [^o)]

I always wave but the Scooby drivers sround Chester and Tarporley don't seem to want to play ball.....

When im up that way I have not seen one scooby [:D] All the way through middlewich, winsford, never seen an impreza in Tarporley when I lived there!

I rarely pass them round here in sandbach, when I do, I wave, old or new, male or female. Even if I have sunglasses on and one hand on the wheel [:$] Im only 21 [:D]

Thanks for the Welcome 'Little H' [:D]

Welcome Criss, I'm too a Sandbach dweller.

[:$] That your scooby in the pic?! Very nice if so!

Not lived here for very long! Mum and dad moved to IOM in sep so I moved in to a flat with my partner!

Only a young lad, you might have seen me! Always driving about in my car!

Welcome Criss, I'm too a Sandbach dweller.

[:$] That your scooby in the pic?! Very nice if so!

Not lived here for very long! Mum and dad moved to IOM in sep so I moved in to a flat with my partner!

Only a young lad, you might have seen me! Always driving about in my car!

It is my car mate yep, Not seen you around town yet but I'm sure its only a matter of time buddy, Sandbach is not that big. Give me a flash next time mate............and thats with your car headlights before you start. [:D].

You will find me cruising around McDonalds car park mate [:D]

Note to self. Use headlights to flash.

Don't like that McDonys car park. I dislike that large speedbump thats there for no reason than so the pedestrians don't have to step off a kirb.

Got cheap, very cheap deal on insurence [:D]

Il be at the meet if I can get my car sorted before the weekend!