Best aftermarket dealer in Cheshire

spoilers you can fit yourself without too much difficulty. The induction kit can be sourced and fitted at Prosport in Stockport somewhere we all use and trust, as they will not just sell the bits they will advise you what is best for your car.

The dump valve.............................what do you want one of them for[:o]

Tweeks is good for parts and they will fit most stuff, ABP (near Nantwich) is also worth a look and will fit anything you want. If you are not confident to fit the parts yourself (dump valve is a 10 minute job and very simple, induction kit will come with full fitting instructions and will be straight forward too but is a waste of money, all you need is a Green or K&N panel filter and these come with fitting instructions and again is only a 10 minute job)! You would be best sourcing the parts you require yourself (have a look around on the net and look in the groupbuys section of scoobynet) and then get Prosport (Stockport) to fit them. Julian can always fit them but he makes a bit of a mess of the jubilee clips with his lump hammer and pri bar[:)]! 

Tweeks is good for parts and they will fit most stuff, ABP (near Nantwich) is also worth a look and will fit anything you want. If you are not confident to fit the parts yourself (dump valve is a 10 minute job and very simple, induction kit will come with full fitting instructions and will be straight forward too but is a waste of money, all you need is a Green or K&N panel filter and these come with fitting instructions and again is only a 10 minute job)! You would be best sourcing the parts you require yourself (have a look around on the net and look in the groupbuys section of scoobynet) and then get Prosport (Stockport) to fit them. Julian can always fit them but he makes a bit of a mess of the jubilee clips with his lump hammer and pri bar[:)]! 

PMSL.....well done Ayde 30 posts.

P.S you missed the opportunity to Armourfend a rather famous footballers DB9 last week.

Still interested in the armourfending but im just in the process of buying a house and been on holiday last week so not had much time on my hands, I will let you know when I have got things sorted![:D]

Im not into football anyway so I wouldnt of known who he was[:$]!

32 posts and counting![:D]