OH MY GOD

after having my scooby wagon for just over 2 months its started! yes at the february meet got talking to bob and he started his car so me and lee could hear his exhaust, WOW. since the meet ive been trawling all the scooby sites and ebay to find a prodrive backbox, theyve been going for over £200 everytime until BINGO. i was on scoobynet and somebody posted a thread about his new exhaust which he loved as it was much louder than his previous BB which was a prodrive one, i contacted him straight away and he said it was perfect and had only been on the car for a few thousand miles. i asked him the dreaded question "how much" he replied £80 feckin hell i nearly fell off the chair. i payed him straight away by paypal and then sat back and waited. the exhaust came today i fitted it straight after getting in from work (extremely easy as pipes dont go into one another). i cant believe how good it sounds i,ve done 40 + miles since in it i keep driving under bridges and next to walls and it sounds gorgeous. i know some people prefer louder exhausts or decat ones but ive got to say the prodrive one for me is perfect. my next mod now is going to be some upgraded droplinks so does anybody recommend any makes and how much they will be please?

ste

p.s thanks blueboy 

thinking of getting a set of these has anyone had any experiance of them?

cheers for all your reply,s

These replacement performance links are stronger and lighter than equivilant aluminium links as they are made from ERW Steel and use low compliance Polyurethane bushes with Stainless Steel crush tubes, and a powder coated finish so just fit and forget. Includes new bolts, nuts and washers and fitting intructions

Rear_Links01.jpg