rs owners day strathy park

just came back from here today. what a turn out, we need to organise this for ourselves as im sure wed get a huge turnout too. there is loads of room and the carparks are good, no parking in muddy fields etc. plenty for folks to do once the show is dying out. all in all a great day out. the rsoc have proved its a good venue, its their fourth year in a row there so why cant we get this kinda thing organised as im sure a lot of folks would be interested in meeting up there for a bleather and a pose. saw a few scoobys there so there are obviously lots of folk champing at the bit to get their car polished and show it off!. anyone got any ideas as to when and who wants to organise it? or do you think its not such a good idea.?

Didn't see your car Tud! In the end there were only 3 scoobies! MY00 Red mica (me and other half), MY03 WRX blue and a MY97 (think) in silver.

What I found strange was nobody came to judge the cars but the MY97 won!!! face-icon-small-blush.gif

We were told that 8 were supposed to have been coming and then it changed to only 3 but tbh our car and the MY03 just turned up on the day! Very poor turnout indeed!

AJ

YO TUD HOW GOES IT M8.WAS AT STRATHY PARK ON SUNDAY ONLY SCOOBY THERE FOR ABOUT 2HRS

TILL JOINED BY ANDY AND OZ.YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN ALL THOSE RS OWNERS GROWLING AT ME.ANYWAY,WON BEST SUBARU SHIELD DON'T KNOW WHY.WE REALLY DON'T SHOW ENOUGH INTEREST IN THIS AREA DO WE?

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE RS OWNERS CLUB FOR THIS WONDERFULL SHIELD,MY MUM,DAD,WIFE,WEANS AND THE SUNSTROKE I GOT ON SUNDAY.

MY 97 SILVER,STANDARD WHAT A BORE.LISTEN TO DEAN MARTIN.I NEED LOCKED UP.

SEE YA

will do mate, got things on this weekend as im going to knockhill on sunday, you should go, its a jap performance weekend or something, there will be loads of cars on the track and on show, maybe see you there?