SIDC - Central Scotland Meet - Anyone interested

I've volunteered to take over the Regional Organiser for the Stirlingshire Area.

Is there anyone interested in having a meet at the MOTO services at Stirling. This is easily accessible from the M9 and M80 motorways. Depending on the spread of members travelling to this, we can arrange for the venues to rotate in the future. I aim to have this in late October or early November.

Hopefully enough people will appear. We can then attempt to organise events for 2002. Your participation will help these events become a success, and allow you to get the most out of your annual membership.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks Scoobyblu & John to replying via the forum & Stefan via e-mail. How would you guys fancy a mid-week meet instead of wasting a weekend afternoon (with the crap weather & Xmas shopping now fastly approaching) Let me know what you think of Monday 29th October say 1900-1930 ish at MOTO Stirling or we could move to try & suit everyone.

Awaiting your replies.

John,

I basically wanted to see how many people are interested (3 at present). As we all don't know each other, its a start to break the ice type meet, general chat on Subaru Impreza's I guess along with the usual car jargon. Then if the numbers could increase we could get some activities organised for 2002 and link up with the other regions of the SIDC in Scotland.

Hope this explains.

Date Tuesday 30th October

Time 19:30

Place Pirnhall Inn "Brewers Fayre" - Next to Travel Inn @ Stirling

How to get there :

From Perth : Follow A9 towards Dunblane then join M9 leaving at Junction 9 following signs for Services. Turn 1st left at roundabout onto A872 towards Stirling/Bannockburn. 300 yrds then Pirnhall is on left.

From Edinburgh : Follow M9 towards Stirling leaving at Junction 9. At roundabout take 5th junction onto A872 towards Stirling/Bannockburn. 300 yrds then Pirnhall is on left.

From Glasgow : Follow A80 towards Cumbernauld. Then follow signs for Stirling joining the M80 at Banknock. At M80/M9 interchange take junction signposted for Services. Take 3rd junction onto A872 towards Stirling/Bannockburn. 300 yrds then Pirnhall is on left.

Any questions or queries then drop me a line. Hope to see you all next week.

Mark,

I'll be driving a Subaru........LOL :-)

No seriously, I will be wearing a red Ferrari jacket which I don't think you'd miss. I intend to meet in the pub, as the way the weathers looking, hanging around in a car park on a Dingy Scottish evening is madness.