Don't panic boysface-icon-small-smile.gif

Got a flat tyre & had to get the nice AA man to put the space saver onface-icon-small-sad.gif

Coming back in the slow lane at 50mph was not much funface-icon-small-blush.gif

If anyone spotted a WR1 on the M1/M18/A1 doing an impersonation of a flat cap on a sunday jaunt, i don't normally drive like that (honest I normally go at 60)face-icon-small-wink.gif

<< Don't panic boysface-icon-small-smile.gif

Got a flat tyre & had to get the nice AA man to put the space saver onface-icon-small-sad.gif

Coming back in the slow lane at 50mph was not much funface-icon-small-blush.gif

If anyone spotted a WR1 on the M1/M18/A1 doing an impersonation of a flat cap on a sunday jaunt, i don't normally drive like that (honest I normally go at 60)face-icon-small-wink.gif >>

least your ok thats main thing.!

<< you`ll have to tell the story over and over again at the meet.........after the wine of course >>

Sorry will have to be the March meet, I'll be having a drink at the P1 rolling road in febface-icon-small-wink.gif

<< Deb, don't tar us all with the same brush, you have more posts than me and in a shorter time >>

ok Andy you are the exception to the rule (No 1 CADS man for not being sad), my excuse is that Paul brainwashed me - it was a case of it you can't beat them join themface-icon-small-blush.gif