my car stolen

ive posted this everywhere - just so if anyone sees anything please call me on 07725534212 - or contact your local police

Ok this is going out on every forum - so sorry if u have read this already face-icon-small-smile.gif

As the date shows our matt black scoob was stolen from outside our home in Warberry Heights Torquay. :angry: :jb: Pictures are below if anyone has any information at all they may help us or knows anyone that may know something please contact us through the board.

The REG of the car was K612 YOD matt black, blacked out back windows, loud exhaust New headunit bass box and to be honest an un-missable car.

It was first silver

Picture038.jpg

Now

Picture076.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture042.jpg

It does not now have any spoiler on the back as well.

Thanks for looking

Cheekyangel and Chopper

please note - the exhaust is a street race spec, 150 db system - it can be heard miles away - even the police heard it when i was on the phone to the 5 mins after it had been nicked

hiya mate , we met you at the exmouth meet i think face-icon-small-smile.gif ben and lou in the white scoob face-icon-small-smile.gif

thats really bad news mate , hope the car gets found , have taken a note of the reg number and will give this info out to all the plymouth members at the meet on thursday evening .

may be worth posting details on www.southwestscoobies.org.uk as that covers all of the south west area

take care and let us know what happens mate

louise xx