The Pink Lady in all her glory...........!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what we are beatin around the bush is that the area is designed for CADS and potential CADS members to discuss general and events within the group. We welcome everyone with open arms as being relativly new myself we have a great bunch of people.

We have members from various others groups like LADS, SMACS etc... which are based on different forums and have there own events, we DO NOT force anyone to just be a CADS member as we are all here for the same thing SUBARUS. We try to keep all discussions to within the above to CADS stuff. Sometimes people come on here not necessarily vindictively supporting other groups which upsets the committee members as we are and have been working hard to get a new organisation up and running and get a stable members, they have there own forums to discuss there events on.

So answering your question the Picklehead (I Like the new name) Pub meet is a meet supported by another group, hence the response to the threads (it has come up before for the record).

Please if there is any other discussions regards this please do it via PM, Email or Mobile.

P.S The comittee members are Blue Boy, Mean and Green, Rasher, Warby and myself. If anyone is interested.