NIGHT TIME RWYB AT SANTA POD ON THE 18/02/06!!!!

When i got my new santa pod 2006 calendar through the post..this got me excited! you can race up till 9.30pm and you can camp for the night if you like...im going with my mate who drives a clio V6...so if anyone else fancies it....its £20 for unimited runs.........

Joe.....face-icon-small-smile.gif

Ahh right had'nt thought of any of that as i didnt know any of that was happening...ive been excited about this for 3 weeks now so im def going..... face-icon-small-happy.gif

Just think all that ice cool air!! The last time i was at the pod it was the hottest day of the year at 34 degrees and you were in your wagon Ian with the aircon on!! lol.. face-icon-small-smile.gif

Joe.....

<< hello jo.

where have you been hiding.? your ears must have been burning friday nightface-icon-small-happy.gif >>

Its "JOE" not "JO"...face-icon-small-tongue.gif

No hiding involved mate just no internet connection apart from at work where i dont get the time.

My ears were kind of hot on friday night but i think that was to do with the strobe light i burnt them on the stage at a club friday night......pratting around as usual...face-icon-small-blush.gif

Joe.....

• 4 weeks later...