1st Meet 2006

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy if you use the link in eds post you should be able to log into the new forum..........the old forum became too small for all the members and the amount of posting that was happening so it had to be upgraded..........

will tell ed to get a hold of you and make sure your ok.............look forward to seeing you at the next meet ..........

<< Hey, can i please come?! face-icon-small-smile.gif should be able to make this one!

Also i can't seem to access the SWS forum anymore, i haven't re-logged yet. my username was Otter, can anyone help with this or shall i just join up again.

thanks

Andyface-icon-small-cool.gif >>

Andy

You should be able to click on the link in my siggy

Hey everyone. I still can't log-on in the southwestscoobies forum and its really annoying now. when i try and log in under my previous username (otter), it says that i have entered/spelt incorrectly. I have tried registering again but am not allowed the same username (otter) again. What's a man to doface-icon-small-sad.gif

Andy.

<< Hey everyone. I still can't log-on in the southwestscoobies forum and its really annoying now. when i try and log in under my previous username (otter), it says that i have entered/spelt incorrectly. I have tried registering again but am not allowed the same username (otter) again. What's a man to doface-icon-small-sad.gif

Andy. >>

You have 2pms