CADS January 06 Meet

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Bob, i the scum hadn't been watching where we lived then maybe we would have kept it, they were sat waiting for her to arrive at school so must have been following her. they had a screw driver in hand this time which is bad enough just couldn't put her through that, well try not to encourage it if you know what i mean. never gone through so many emotions in such a short space. and to see my wife with tears running down her face sobbing uncontrollably puts life well in to perspective. it was a bad thing what happened but when we have sat down and talked it could have been hell of a lot worse. yes the scum have probably won on this one but my wife and kids are my all.

thanks all for the comments

Lee

Hi all, the wife and i would like to express our thanks for the kind remarks from everyoneface-icon-small-smile.gif. we will be attending the meet tomorrow albeit we wont be in the scoobface-icon-small-sad.gif. I went to look at it today in storage, it looked so lost just stuck away in the corner waiting for SOCO to arrive. there doesn't seem to be any damage form the look i had, just the drivers window. seeing it like that just adds to the angerface-icon-small-mad.gif we are feeling at the moment. anyway Bob sorry to hijack your meet thread mate and see y,all tomrrow( cant leave the subaru community without seeing Warby's car in the fleshface-icon-small-happy.gif)

Lee